After reading the thread about usernames I remembered a couple of years ago I had another account, KISSmyass666. I cringe so hard reminiscing of the shenanigans and horrid attempts at sarcasm and jokes. I remember when I first started this user my intention was to reintegrate with the community, My reputation with my first account I feared could not be lived down. So I figured this was the only way to be accepted in this online community for some other reason than being a village idiot.

So I am coming clean. I am sorry, my last user was bad, really bad. I am a multi. Do with me what you will, I can't stop you. I have made more "friends" (that I perceive) here, with this user than my entire 17 years on this planet.

I don't want to be found out by a mod search, I just want to come clean and not be more of a kunt about it. I knew what I was doing was violating the rules, But I could not go on with the farse of my old account.

But at least I can provide you with a link to my senile former profile. Read through my posts and threads for a good laugh. That's all I wanted (and still want) to do.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/KISSmyass666/

user that I most identify with. My last words to you; Probably won't even read this
Eastwinn; I hope you make it!
Baby_Joel; Your going to make it, You just have to believe!

I hope I make it in life, But I'm not sure. prolly won't.

really liked this place. still do. :'(
KIFFLOM
Quote by daytripper75

I love you
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
If you are seriously serious, you could've just messaged a moderator, you know.

Also btw this isn't really news lol
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by chrismendiola
I'm taking my KISSmyASS666 as my band name, if you don't mind.
no prob. I vividly remember coming up with it

so cringey
KIFFLOM
But for real, I don't think it's that big of a deal. I'll just permanently ban the old account, and you can go on your way.

That is unless anyone has a problem with that.
(the old account is already permanently banned )
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

orly

I thought it was

I will check again

Ah, so I just have future sight. I knew it would be banned !
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
If you are seriously serious, you could've just messaged a moderator, you know.

Also btw this isn't really news lol

yeah, But I thought I would have been banned on both accounts. But the guilt got to me and at least ppl would have known what happened. and got to see my horrendous old account.
KIFFLOM
Since when does Pooh have an exorcist neck
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I too, have a confession...

I am not really a college graduate like my profile indicates.
I really just wanted to feel good about myself and look good to others, but I'm not. I know it was wrong, but I can't bear the burden of this lie anymore. To all the mods, I am soo sorry. Please find it in your hearts to maybe one day forgive me. However, should this be worth a perma-ban, I will understand entirely. Just know that the time I had here will never be forgotten and live on in my heart forever.

-Joshua Garcia
xoxox
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by daytripper75
I'll say again:

Now go be a good little user, and don't break the rules.

Yes, I will never break the rules again!

KIFFLOM
sonic_hippy for #toplad and #mymainmans
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by sonic_hippy
Yes, I will never break the rules again!

You shouldn't have said this
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Good timing. UG basically afford losing more regular users lol.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I too, have a confession...

I am not really a college graduate like my profile indicates.
I really just wanted to feel good about myself and look good to others, but I'm not. I know it was wrong, but I can't bear the burden of this lie anymore. To all the mods, I am soo sorry. Please find it in your hearts to maybe one day forgive me. However, should this be worth a perma-ban, I will understand entirely. Just know that the time I had here will never be forgotten and live on in my heart forever.

-Joshua Garcia
xoxox

Dude. What the hell is wrong with you? You disgust me! Permaban!!!

I was hoping somebody would've objected by now but I see how it is...
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I, too, have a confession to make...

The year on my profile for my birth date is a year off.

I'm sorry I have lied to all of you for 7 years. But now I can rest easy knowing the truth is out there.
I know this thread is closed already but damn I knew there was something familiar about you! Two days after you made this account I suspected you being the man behind kissmyass666 after finding a minor link between the two accounts.

Then before establishing some solid evidence I resigned.

Although I don't think I would have taken action anyway, I felt sorry for your username and figured you deserved better than that