Just got this delivered on Thursday. It is a sweet axe. Clear crisp with a lot of body behind it. The sustain is the best I have had on any guitar and I have had many over the years.
Attachments:
Projet2sm.JPG
HNGD!

I have always liked those. They feel nice and those pickups have a nice classic voice. That is a nice, rich gold tone finish. Gonna post any other pictures? (Hint hint!)
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Sep 20, 2014,
Beautiful guitar, congrats. HNGD
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks guys I have a few pics on my computer gotta shrink them first. Still in the middle of recording with it probably done tonight. Definitely money well spent recommended for those seeking great classic rock tone.
OK finished my first recording with the guitar. I used it for everything including the bass simulation. All recorded with a Boss Micro BR 80. (ok the drums are programmed from the Micro BR) Advance to 1:40 for some rock tones.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=1352071&songID=12920986

Not as rocking as some of my other stuff but it is what I was in the mood for when I got the guitar. More to come of course. You are welcome to try some other tunes on my page they are all done on a Fender Light Ash strat.
Such a sweet guitar. You have excellent tastes, sir.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by Zhaezzy
OK more pics for you. Will be a day or so before I can link some recordings. It is a great change from my strat.

Sexy. Fine. Axe.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by OliveG
What a finish... What are the pickups ?

Black top filter tron pickups. (mini humbuckers) Gold finish. they have black and a two tone burst. I don't do black guitars and the two tone looked less than stellar. There is a silver sparkle finish available too.

IMHO the pickups are what makes this guitar. they are clean and crisp without being thin or brittle sounding. Long time ago I had a 72 Les Paul Deluxe with Gibson mini humbuckers they just seemed thin sounding. These are not high output but the sound is there and now it is the 21st century we can get some gain from our amps.