Hey Guys so i recently decided to buy a DIY Guitar kit that is a Les Paul shape and has 2 tones and 2 volumes. My plan is to do the guitar completely and everything but i'm going to put in some New Seymour pickups in it but i'm not really sure if i want to use all those knobs.

What i'm asking is can i wire just a single volume and no tones to make the wiring so much more simpler. Can i just completely ignore that the other pots are there except a volume and just wire it as if there was only 1 volume and no tones like a single volume and a 3 way? becuase i really wont use all of the knobs if they are wired and i just want a single volume and a 3 way. Would this be possible? thanks
Sure, why not? You can have dummy pots that aren't connected to anything, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky (JB+59) > TC Polytune Noir > TS808 clone > DOD 250 > Modded RAT > CH-1 > GE-7 > TC Flashback > Plexi Clone
Quote by Archer250
Sure, why not? You can have dummy pots that aren't connected to anything, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Okay, that is what i thought but i was just making sure. Thank you!!!!