I'm unable to find anything online about the topic of sewn to the breed online. Nothing about how to have a child born with a metal collarbone or anything unusual like that.

This is an unfortunate set of circumstances, I have an unusual amount of information about this topic.

To ensure that your children can be born with bow arm all you have to do is break your left forearm in half at the bone and have it healed the natural way by having the jagged edges just shoved back in to place by the same guy who broke it if you are unable to. Your children will have no articulation at the wrist, but will enjoy harder punches because of that. This will only work if you have the dry socket skeleton type, as in no bone marrow. For bow legs do this to the right leg.

There is also a way to choose the height of your child as well as arm length that works for non dry socket individuals. This is very strange.

The catholic church know much more about this than I do.

If you think this isn't true than behold the rude stone. It was rudely stoned in.

The thing at the top of the abs, that is the rude stone.
Your traveling through another dimension
A dimension not Only of sight and sound but of mind
A wondrous journey
Who's boundaries are that of Imagination
And limits that of infinity
There's a sign post up ahead
Next stop the twilight zone

Okay
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I...wut...this...

Does absolutely none of this make any sense or am I just high?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
I...wut...this...

Does absolutely none of this make any sense or am I just high?

stumbling onto this while high is pretty entertaining though

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
The op would be impressive if

a

dog

wrote it
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I like reading stuff so random it has no context or relation to anything imaginable, but is still made of understandable words and sentences. So I like the OP very much.
Quote by RodSerling
To ensure that your children can be born with bow arm all you have to do is break your left forearm in half at the bone and have it healed the natural way by having the jagged edges just shoved back in to place by the same guy who broke it if you are unable to. Your children will have no articulation at the wrist, but will enjoy harder punches because of that.
first off

there's two bones in your forearm, the radius and ulna

secondly, breaking your arm will not affect how your children's arms develop. you're inducing a physical change in your body, not a genetic change. there is no basis for your kids to throw harder punches or lose articulation at the wrist if you break your arms because your broken and "naturally healed" arms can't be passed down to your offspring. there is no change to your genetic code.

what are you, Trofim Lysenko's protege?
are you talking about that deformed rip or w/e sticking out a bit on the right of this guy?
because I have exactly the same thing
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by Amuro Jay
first off

there's two bones in your forearm, the radius and ulna

secondly, breaking your arm will not affect how your children's arms develop. you're inducing a physical change in your body, not a genetic change. there is no basis for your kids to throw harder punches or lose articulation at the wrist if you break your arms because your broken and "naturally healed" arms can't be passed down to your offspring. there is no change to your genetic code.

what are you, Trofim Lysenko's protege?

pretty sure he meant you break your childrens arms when they are young

trust me im going to raise nhlers
Wat?
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
I volunteer as tribute! *martyrs are so swag*
COLORS!

OMG

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Also, people who wear Monster swag are automatically douches.
dooDOOdooDOO dooDOOdooDOO

wat.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
are on shrooms or something op?

what you posted is just pointless and weird.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by RodSerling
The catholic church know much more about this than I do.

I don't doubt that
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I want to know what TS is drinking/taking, so I can stay more than 10 miles from it at all times.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by RodSerling
The thing at the top of the abs, that is the rude stone.

huh.

so where is the polite stone?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story