Poll: To go for it or not to go for it?
Poll Options
View poll results: To go for it or not to go for it?
dafuq are ya waiting for?
29 21%
tell her to leave her bf for ya and go for it.
50 37%
no, you're a bad person and you're going to hell for this post alone.
56 41%
Voters: 135.
Page 1 of 7
Like, she let made the fact that she would cheat on her bf with me pretty clear.

Should I go for it?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Go for it if you think she's awesome and you will miss out on a lot by not hooking up. If its just another regular uninteresting hookup, don't bother. Anyway, give it some thought. Things are never black or white.
Quote by chrismendiola
"Cheating" in what context? Relationship, just sex? Copying your answers on the spelling test?

Any of these she's gonna be dissapointed
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Don't be "that" guy man...

Yep. Karmas a bitch, like this girl. And if it's a relationship, if she cheated on him, she'll most likely cheat on you as well.
Quote by chrismendiola
"Cheating" in what context? Relationship, just sex? Copying your answers on the spelling test?
Relationship and later on sex.
Well relationship for sure, the sex I'm guessing.
Quote by Wormholes
Yep. Karmas a bitch, like this girl.

Quote by Wormholes
And if it's a relationship, if she cheated on him, she'll most likely cheat on you as well.
Yeah, I thought of that, but supposing I don't really care about that (at least for now) I was looking for opinions on the moral implications of the thing.
And funny answers.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Too douchy. You're messing with other people's emotions.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Tell him instead you piece of shit. Don't even consider it.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Do you really want to get in a relationship with a girl who would rather cheat than break up? If so, you two are perfect for each other.
Quote by Spambot_2

hahahahahahahah

hahahaha

haha

Are you 12?
In bocca di lupo.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
If she cheats with you that sets a bad precedent if you ever end up with her; she might cheat on you.

On the other hand, maybe he's a shitty boyfriend. But until they break it off she's off limits.

Don't be a homewrecker, dude.
Quote by E7#9
If she cheats with you that sets a bad precedent if you ever end up with her; she might cheat on you.

On the other hand, maybe he's a shitty boyfriend. But until they break it off she's off limits.

Don't be a homewrecker, dude.

While I understand the sentiment of this statement and agree with it in general I feel that it ignores the fact that people who have never cheated before can also cheat on their partner. And I know that the existence of this possibility is blatantly obvious to most people with half a brain, but I felt like stating the blatantly obvious.

In short, this post adds nothing to anything ever.
Thank you for your time.
Please carry on.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Sep 22, 2014,
Girl who is perfectly cool with cheating on her current bf.

Sounds like a keeper to me.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Spambot_2

Then I definitely suggest against it. If it was just sex, it's really a matter of your own morals at stake. If she cheats with you in a relationship, there's that and who's to say it won't happen to you? I guess if you're asking us, then you're okay with the idea of being one partner out of multiple ones, though. Are you?
1. Do you know the guy? If you know him, don't do it.
2. Is she attractive? Go for it.
3. Is she not? Tell her boyfriend.
4. If you bang her, do NOT start a relationship with her.
5. BIG ADVICE RIGHT HERE: If you do bang her, send her a text like "Hey *chick's name*, "last night was awesome" or some shit like that, or even record her getting shagged with your phone. Why? Because if she feels guilty and tells her boyfriend she'll say you raped her and you'll be fvcked. You need proof that it was consensual. This nearly happened to me.
Quote by Philip_pepper
5. BIG ADVICE RIGHT HERE: If you do bang her, send her a text like "Hey *chick's name*, "last night was awesome" or some shit like that, or even record her getting shagged with your phone. Why? Because if she feels guilty and tells her boyfriend she'll say you raped her and you'll be fvcked. You need proof that it was consensual. This nearly happened to me.
We'll be right back with more Dr. Phil after these short messages.

DA-NA-NAAAAA-NAAAAAA-NU-NUUUUHHHHHH
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 22, 2014,
[x] tell her boyfriend so they break up and the two of you can have buttsex

Seriously though, don't go for it. If you know the guy, tell him.
Last edited by azrael667 at Sep 22, 2014,
Ask her boyfriend if you have his permission to lease his property.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
Ask her boyfriend if you have his permission to lease his property.

This guy. I like this.
The moral thing to do is punish her for her behavior. So sleep with her, bail immediately afterward, and then tell her boyfriend.

Pics or it didn't happen.
"This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded
This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded."
do you live on the same continent?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I would tell the boyfriend
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Don't be "that" guy man...

I agree with this.

Think about how you would feel if you were the boyfriend instead. Also the fact that you have to ask an online guitar forum, it obviously isn't right.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Last edited by songbird64 at Sep 22, 2014,
Quote by Philip_pepper
5. BIG ADVICE RIGHT HERE: If you do bang her, send her a text like "Hey *chick's name*, "last night was awesome" or some shit like that

So if I want to rape some chick without repercussions I just have to text her afterwards?
Quote by AccountAttempt4
Why does she have to cheat on him? Why can't she just break up with him?

Cause she needs someone in her back pocket for when she's bored of sleeping around or TS rejects her.
Quote by Wormholes
Cause she needs someone in her back pocket for when she's bored of sleeping around or TS rejects her.

^Exactly. If this is the case then definitely don't do it.