Page 1 of 2
Great quality bantz r8 here

*link removed because babby joel said so*

A massage therapist claims to have undergone plastic surgery to obtain a third breast.

Jasmine Tridevil (not her real name) says she had the surgery “a few months ago” and is now hell bent on starring in her own reality TV show.

The 21-year-old has hired a camera crew to follow her around and hopes to pitch her show to MTV. Writing on her Facebook page, she says she has upcoming appearances on the Jimmy Kimmel show and the Inside Edition.

She also revealed: “I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don’t want to date anymore.

And she's certainly helping in her quest by posting half-naked pictures of herself and posting them on the internet.

What's also ironic is that in the article, it reads that she met up with a prostitute that also has 3 breasts. Clearly that doesn't suggest whatsoever that having 3 boobs is actually a fetish that some men have, right?
“Most guys would think [the extra breast is] weird and gross. But I can still feel pretty because if I wore makeup and cute clothes, I can still, you know… feel pretty.”

If she wants gratification from other people (because that's obviously why she's doing this) then I somehow think that her 3rd breast is going to backfire on her self-esteem in the long term from people criticising her decision to get 3 boobs. But any attention is good attention when you're desperate.

#yougogirl
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Sep 22, 2014,
lol you're pretty mad about this
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
cray
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I'd suggest removing the link to the article. There are some...pictures...

what I don't get is "I got it cause I don't want to date anymore"...so...just...don't date?
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel

what I don't get is "I got it cause I don't want to date anymore"...so...just...don't date?

lolll, they went way out of their way to add those total recall pictures
I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Baby Joel

Yeah... just don't look at the Total Recall pictures and you'll be fine.

I've removed the link.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Sidenote: When did Joel become a CC?

OT:
She appears to be doing this solely for attention. If she didn't want to date anymore, then she could just stop going out with people.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Sidenote: When did Joel become a CC?

OT:
She appears to be doing this solely for attention. If she didn't want to date anymore, then she could just stop going out with people.

like two months ago mate where have you been
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Were there pics of her exposed titty on the site?

No. But I bet the Total Recall ones look a lot better anyway.
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Agreed
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Does she even have the third nipple? Can someone donate that?
This is why I love humanity
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by ken styles
for real....???

funny, saw this exact picture posted on the facebook link earlier today. never seen this one before.

are you that guy?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by seanlang01
Does she even have the third nipple? Can someone donate that?

I admire your attention to detail.
I gotta be honest, that doesn't look good.

EDIT: media***** though. "Look at my three titties! But please don't date me. I don't like dating...THREE TITTIEZ!"
This is good for my new rap song. I was gonna do "slap dem titties like SLAP SLAP" but now I can do "slap dem titties like SLAP SLAP SLAP" which works much better with the beat.
as if she needed the surgery to accomplish that BOO-YA

just kidding everyone is a star/ everythink like that

Idk, doing shit like this for fame is basically always short lived. Octo mom, anyone?

Also, what kind of doctor agrees to do a procedure like this?!
Two are bigger than the other.
Quote by caeser1156
Your dick could still have a chick even if that chick had a dick
Oh man shes filming a "show" about her struggles having three boobs.. yeah those struggles wouldnt exist if she never did this.
Page 1 of 2