Because schools should also teach children that their life is in constant peril, this school in Ohio is having active shooter drills involving running for cover, remembering and properly executing the A.L.I.C.E. system all while maintaining composure as police fire off blanks in the hallways so they can get a good idea of just how scared they should be.

I mean, nothing could go wrong here right? This is a great lesson for teh children, and not at all overboard.
well if you got rid of guns there'd be no school shootings like here and you could end all this
amazing
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by willT08
well if you got rid of guns there'd be no school shootings like here and you could end all this
That's cute. If I could wave a wand and make the world perfect it would be perfect I guess.

What's even more frustrating about this, is that kids are safer than ever, and schools are (perhaps surprisingly, but certainly not all schools) one of the safest places for kids to be.

People are genuinely weird about their kids here in the U.S. Nothing is good enough, safe enough for our precious snowflakes, and if you disagree by god, be prepared to have CPS called on you. Oh yah, but whipping your kid with a tree branch is like standard practice in the south. FFS. /rant
I'm sensing a lot of childhood frustrations here TS
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
They should give kids and teachers rocket launchers. So they know they'll have a bigger gun than the bad guy.
Quote by soundgarden1986
they should just augment all the children so its just classrooms full of adam jensens everywhere
They never asked for this
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by the bartender
I'm sensing a lot of childhood frustrations here TS
Haha, only in that I had a great carefree childhood, largely unsupervised. And these poor kids are being denied that experience. It's a shame.
Meh, is it that different from the Duck and Cover campaigns of the 50's?

Different age, different boogieman, and all parents are still paranoid, overopinionated idiots.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by seanlang01
That's cute. If I could wave a wand and make the world perfect it would be perfect I guess.

just move here school shooting free since 1996 ©