Poll: Do you smoke cigs/tobacco?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you smoke cigs/tobacco?
Yes, and i am under the age of 25
24 15%
Yes, and i am over the age of 25
5 3%
No, and I am under the age of 25
82 50%
No, and I am over the age of 25
19 12%
Who cares?
16 10%
smoke weed erreyday 420 blaze if f@gg0t
17 10%
Voters: 163.
Page 1 of 4
I think it's the 90's again. Smoking is a climbing trend among young and old people again! Go buy some cigs to celebrate! WHOO HOO!

.... pls....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyJWPxcq1lI

Now, sure, with the legalization of Marijuana in 2 states, more people are trying weed, and the support for it to be legalized all over the U.S is getting stronger and stronger everyday.

Good. I'm happy with that

But cigs? Seriously? Who in 2014 doesn't know that tobacco is terrible for you, and that every cig you buy is filled with tar and other pesticides and shit?

I see kids, 18-25 years of age smoking cigs on campus at my college all the time.

Why?

Vaping, another alternative for tobacco intake is becoming hugely popular, and that's okay, because it's like a million times more clean than cigs.

Your opinion?

and do you still smoke cigs?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I smoke and I've regretted it ever since I was 16

The people who gave me the most shit for it in high school are pack a day smokers now and it's weird, I guess it is cool now
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
no it's not, thank god. those kids are dweebs
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
like, I don't really care what you do (to an extent), and smoking is one of those things that I don't really care about. I would just never do it. So yeah, I don't think it's "cool" or anything, I think it's dumb, but I don't care if you do it.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
It's one of those things that looks cool in movies but in real life is gross and no one wants to be around you.
Quote by neidnarb11890
vaping is even dumber than smoking regular cigarettes

the main reason I don't vape is because high end vape pen thingies look like weird freaky dildos to me
Quote by neidnarb11890
vaping is even dumber than smoking regular cigarettes

It looks dumber? Or is it actually dumber?

Or both?

Why?

You have some explaining to do, mister.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

i actually lack the ability to get addicted to things which is neat when it comes to things like cigs (which I smoke on occasion) but can also be a bit shit since you cant have vices of any capacity
Quote by willT08
americans and smoking. you're all mental about it

i don't actually care if you do it and you're not rude about it but yeah i'll be happy if it continues to decline into a lack of existence considering how poison it is figuratively and literally. i don't want it to "be cool" again. that would be harmful.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
It never stopped being cool.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
i actually lack the ability to get addicted to things which is neat when it comes to things like cigs (which I smoke on occasion) but can also be a bit shit since you cant have vices of any capacity

I actually agree with this.

On some occasions/parties/etc, if a friend hands me cig i'll take a few drags and pass it back.

I'm not a "smoker" because of this. It's such a minor thing, I can't possibly get addicted, but i get to enjoy the taste of one every once in a while (long time).

it's sort of a social thing for me.

You know, just cause; why not.

Same thing with hookah/shisha
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by ErikLensherr

lol

even in high school there was a consensus among every type of kid and group that it's super gross

i've even seen kids get made fun of for smoking quite a bit. not in a super serious way and i wouldn't support that but yeah
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
lol

even in high school there was a consensus among every type of kid and group that it's super gross

i've even seen kids get made fun of for smoking quite a bit. not in a super serious way and i wouldn't support that but yeah

Like I'm gonna take cues for what's cool from high schoolers in Indiana or Oklahoma or wherever it is you live cuz I don't remember.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
As long as smoking makes those big bucks you'll all be doing it til the sun smokes us
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Like I'm gonna take cues for what's cool from high schoolers in Indiana or Oklahoma or wherever it is you live cuz I don't remember.

as the cool authority, i can give you my word.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by k.lainad
It looks dumber? Or is it actually dumber?

Or both?

Why?

You have some explaining to do, mister.

it is a bizarre attempt to reconcile anti-smoking sentiment w/ the fact that smoking looks & feels cool. ethically, it is morally dubious opportunism. aesthetically, it is archly poseur, quite inauthentic. this is its greatest crime, for it is only as an aesthetic phenomenon that smoking is eternally justified.
Quote by neidnarb11890
it is a bizarre attempt to reconcile anti-smoking sentiment w/ the fact that smoking looks & feels cool. ethically, it is morally dubious opportunism. aesthetically, it is archly poseur, quite inauthentic. this is its greatest crime, for it is only as an aesthetic phenomenon that smoking is eternally justified.

A+ bull shitting right here.

you got me fooled for sure.

And here's a gold star sticker, Johnny

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 22, 2014,
Quote by ErikLensherr

This, I just quit smoking this year for health. But I'll still have a few when I'm drunk.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I had quit for over a year but I'm going through really stressful times in just about every area of my life so I picked it up again. I don't do it to be cool, I do it because it calms me down a bit and gives me something to do in times where I'd otherwise be stressing out over everything.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by k.lainad
A+ bull shitting right here.

you got me fooled for sure.

And here's a gold star sticker, Johnny

wat, he's spot on
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by caeser1156
I had quit for over a year but I'm going through really stressful times in just about every area of my life so I picked it up again. I don't do it to be cool, I do it because it calms me down a bit and gives me something to do in times where I'd otherwise be stressing out over everything.

That's what weed is for, bub.

A cig might make you calm for a day, but weed will make you calm for life
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by steve_muse
wat, he's spot on

lol i was being sarcastic.

He IS right, but meh...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by ErikLensherr

yh

also the "cigarettes r gross but weed is great" people are the worst
Quote by raoooos
yh

guilty makes me feel better
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by raoooos
yh

they're both physically gross but one is a lot less dumb
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by k.lainad
That's what weed is for, bub.

A cig might make you calm for a day, but weed will make you calm for life

If I had a dealer right now I'd be all over that.

Also it'd help if I could just randomly smoke a joint in between classes, but for some reason I don't think campus PD would appreciate that
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
they're both physically gross but one is a lot less dumb

Yeah cigs are less dumb since you can't OD or can't get a DUI like with weed
Quote by darkcheef
Yeah cigs are less dumb since you can't OD or can't get a DUI like with weed

Do you know how hard it is to OD on weed?

It's nearly impossible unless you're dabbing like there's no tomorrow.

And you have to be pretty stupid to drive while high/stoned.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

nuh uh my older brothers friend shot up 3 entire marijuanas and died in our living room
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Literally everyone at my college smokes. It is gross.
Lying in this spinning room
I contemplate the remnants of my life
And curse away the past. -D4
Quote by k.lainad

People die from injecting THC oil everyday it's an epidemic right now
about half the people I know smoke

it's cool when you're like 13 which is when most people I know started and a lot of them quit by the time they're 20 or have decreased by a lot
cat
Quote by ErikLensherr

this
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I smoke an e-cig, but only because I like the physical act of smoking and I like the flavors. I did use it to quit cigarettes at first, and it worked, but I still smoke it because I find it relaxing. I don't really smoke it in public though, because I feel awkward, and my e-cig isn't a pen style so it would probably look kind of weird to most people.
Quote by k.lainad

hey hey hey do NOT spred #lies & #propaganda about how un dangerous #bud is, DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER Clark83 #RIPinpeaceClark83??????????
Page 1 of 4