Was looking around on craigslist and a guy was selling a Ibanez Gio with a Fender Bullet PR241 Amp for $150. Would these suffice for a beginner guitarist? Or do you think I should get something else? Just thought it was a decent deal for an amp and guitar combo with a bunch of other accessories. Give me your honest input please
that sounds expensive but that's just me
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
that sounds expensive but that's just me

$150 for a guitar and amp?
$150 for a beginner quality, used, guitar and amp
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
that's not really how it works, unfortunately. better guitars are better, whether you're a beginner or not. that's not to say you should spend tons if you're not sure you'll stick with it, but at the same time, as i said, $150 sounds a lot for a used beginner quality guitar and beginner quality amp, but I could be wrong. it really just depends on how much money you're willing and able to throw at it.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?