I live in london and have gone to Denmark street plenty a time looking for Ibanez guitars and have found none. Do you guys know of a Ibanez dealers in london?
wembley guitar centre stocks ibanez, but it's not really in central london either
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Disclaimer: I've never been to London. My girlfriend was raised there, so all of this information is from her. She does not, however, play any Ibanez and never had any interest in them.

In London, Denmark Street Guitars might have a few. If she remembers correctly, Electrohill didn't have too many choices.

After moving there, she preferred to go outside of central London to go to a shop. Anderton's and GuitarGuitar were her favorite because of the massive selections. Webley Music Centre was good, too.

EDIT: "I didn't realise you'd gone to Denmark Street already. I mostly I went to Wembley whilst I was there. I lived in Hampstead, so it was close. There were loads of guitars there, I imagine they stock Ibanez. Wembley could have been my favorite shop. Knowing where you are in London might help."
Last edited by chrismendiola at Sep 23, 2014,