Page 1 of 22
I'm guessing most people have heard of Emma Watson's speech at the UN.

If not, here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9SUAcNlVQ4&feature=youtu.be

It's about feminism, and how it's not misandry, and sexism is bad, and she's a victim of sexism *coughitdidn'thurtbeingojectifiedinthatonemovieshedidcough*, but that's beside the point of this thread. There's that's #Yesallwomen thread thing going on for that. If you need to carry on about this video, go to that one.

Cuz this thread is about this website

*Broke the link because I don't wanna be accidentally banned for accidental nudes.

4chan is saying they'll dump a shit load of her nudes for that speech she made.

L.O.L.

Get the popcorn ready boys! (and tissues)

I'll remove the link before the countdown, in case they post her nudes on that website.

Discuss.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Sep 23, 2014,
threatening women that speak out against sexism and over-sexualization of young girls with leaking private photos of their bodies

this is men
Remember when the Pit used to take everything from 4chan?

I'm really glad we're past that now.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Keep it classy, 4chan.

I do think Emma Watson was a poor choice for the speech, though.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Sep 23, 2014,
I heard about this but didn't listen to her speech. Based on the summary, she is correct

What a bunch of pricks.
Everyone needs to listen to the speech, cause it's proper on point as well.
it's all coming back

Quote by Philip_pepper
Get the popcorn ready boys! (and tissues)

I don't know man, I'm not planning to cry when the nudes get released.
Well that is pretty mean, and also waaay exaggerated imo.

I also think she has a funny accent.

This still seems an issue that'd be better off discussed in that #yesallwomen thread to me.
I mean it's still a "men are being overly eager in 'punishing' a woman for speaking out against sexism" issue as far as I see it, though in bigger proportions.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
ffs

how very dumb
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Godsmack_IV
If they had the pics they would have released them already.

Maybe they are having hacker discussions on how to go about it.

Or god knows, maybe they're just trolling.
Quote by StewieSwan
I do think Emma Watson was a poor choice for the speech, though.

Well, she is a UN Women Goodwill Ambassador.

@TS:
How about we just ignore 4chan? They're terrible.
Quote by raoooos
why do they call it mankind

when we're not

it should be manterrible

manunkind
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
For the love of god, Phil. Why would you want to spread the word about something like this? Not a classy thread, man.
It was weird that they chose her for that speech after Bling Ring was basically "People Want to **** Emma Watson: the Movie".

At any rate I doubt there's legit nudes. They would have come out during the recent celeb shitstorm.
Emma Watson is great, the speech is great, the movement is great and I 100% support her and the HeForShe thing in general. The people threatening to leak pictures are disgusting, vile pieces of shit, as is anyone that thinks they're cool/in the right/even a little bit funny.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Maybe they are having hacker discussions on how to go about it.

Or god knows, maybe they're just trolling.
Let's for god's sake hope not.

Come on this is pretty damn sexist, but I want these pics ffs.

Also yeah her speech is pretty spot on.
I though fail at seeing why the public applauds at certain random points.
Much like when they applauded ellen page for coming out.

I mean it's nice that she feels good with herself (both emma and ellen) though why do they applaud at them for saying they feel good with themselves?

That is a thing that kinda annoys me.

But yeah the rest is a bit over-repeated as of now but I don't really disagree with it.

Edit: Though going on listening to her speech she's going a bit over the point imo.
Like "if men would stop being aggressive women would stop being submissive" and so on.
Nature made men and women them ways ffs.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Last edited by Spambot_2 at Sep 23, 2014,
Quote by Spambot_2

I mean it's nice that she feels good with herself (both emma and ellen) though why do they applaud at them for saying they feel good with themselves?

Because self-confidence (or lack thereof) is, what I view, as one of the biggest problems in the sexist world. It's a huge issue, and it needs to be addressed. So the fact that these celebrities come out and say "I feel good about myself regardless of how I am portrayed, or what the media makes of me, or what my peers think of me" is kind of important.
it's all coming back

Also yeah her speech is pretty spot on.

Quote by Spambot_2
but I want these pics ffs.

I'm just gonna put these two quotes together and let you think about what you said as you sit there in your trashcan.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Spambot_2

because many people have told them many times that they should feel bad for their gender
Assuming she has pictures that can actually be hacked into and stolen from her.

I hope she just doesn't give a ****. Even if they steal some nudes of her it only serves to further her point and she's still an intelligent woman, UN ambassador and successful actress who knows she has nothing to be embarrassed about. 4chan releasing nudes of her will accomplish nothing.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Spambot_2

Edit: Though going on listening to her speech she's going a bit over the point imo.
Like "if men would stop being aggressive women would stop being submissive" and so on.
Nature made men and women them ways ffs.

Your prefontal cortex: you should use it more often.
Quote by Baby Joel
Because self-confidence (or lack thereof) is, what I view, as one of the biggest problems in the sexist world. It's a huge issue, and it needs to be addressed. So the fact that these celebrities come out and say "I feel good about myself regardless of how I am portrayed, or what the media makes of me, or what my peers think of me" is kind of important.
The bold part has a point, I can agree with it.

The other part though I kinda disagree with.
Haters will be there in any case for one reason or another, and while I can definitely see and be with everyone feeling happy for them, at this point the media is making stories over stories about how good it is for people to feel good with themselves.

I remember seeing an article about the "top 20 out and proud celebs right now" or similar.

So being proud and brave and so on I still don't see it as a reason meaningful enough to receive an applause considering the context (that's just me though), but now more than ever I see the thing as an exaggeration.
Quote by StewieSwan
I'm just gonna put these two quotes together and let you think about what you said as you sit there in your trashcan.
Quote by BelowTheSun
Fuck off.
As I wrote before I find the website thing exaggerated and sexist.

That though doesn't in any way make me find Emma any less attractive nor it doesn't in any way lower my desire of seeing her without clothes, and I don't see why it even should.

Having nude pic's of her released in a more "discrete" way would be nice to say the least, but I don't care enough for the sexism thing not to still want nude pics of her released on that website.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Quote by willT08
threatening women that speak out against sexism and over-sexualization of young girls with leaking private photos of their bodies

this is men

+1
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Spambot_2
That though doesn't in any way make me find Emma any less attractive nor it doesn't in any way lower my desire of seeing her without clothes, and I don't see why it even should.

Having nude pic's of her released in a more "discrete" way would be nice to say the least, but I don't care enough for the sexism thing not to still want nude pics of her released on that website.

If you want to see her naked, then work your way into her life, begin a relationship with her, and then see her naked in a completely consensual way. Don't do it via sexual harassment and extraordinary invasions of privacy.