The tab reads

e|--0---------------|--------------------|-------------------|-----------------|
B|--1---------------|--2-----------------|--0----------------|-4---------------|
G|--0---------------|--0-----------------|--0----------------|-4---------------|
D|--2---------------|--2-----------------|--2----------------|-4---------------|
A|--3---------------|--1-----------------|--2----------------|-2---------------|
D|------------------|--------------------|-------------------|-----------------|

I understand that the last two are e minor and b major, but how about the first two? What kind of chords are those?!
First one is a C chord? Literally one of the most common chords of all time. Frankly i'm shocked you know the last 2 and not that one.
As for the second..
My theory isn't too brilliant but i thought it was like.. an A7 chord with an A# on the root. It has the notes of an A7 pretty much (A, C#, E, G), so I'm just assuming the A# is for a little wacky flavour.I'm sure a more enlightened person will be able to answer that chord in particular.
... The first one is C major. You should know that without even having to think.

The second is a bit more unusual but it's an A# diminished.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
The second is a bit more unusual but it's an A# diminished.

There we go. While you're here by the way Zaphod, do you have any particular place to recommend going for learning up on the theory behind augmented and diminished chords? I should probably learn them already.
Quote by vayne92
There we go. While you're here by the way Zaphod, do you have any particular place to recommend going for learning up on the theory behind augmented and diminished chords? I should probably learn them already.

You can probably do some google research.
That second one is a Dim7, not Dim. It's functioning as a dominant chord leading to the tonic Em.

I't's also amazes me that you've never seen an open C chord.
Actually now that you mention it I do recognise the C major chord shape, I'm just not used to seeing it written as a tab.

I've checked and it is indeed Dim7, though I would have never have thought of looking for a 7th diminished if you've never figured it out. Thanks for the help.