I have three Profile guitars,I've read as much as I can find on them and most of the ppl talking about them just have "tele" or "strat" look alike guitars but the name is PROFILE,I know they started out making reeally nice ones at first then they went to shit,I have two that are crap but my very first I picked up in 2000,Has a feeling of very high end and sounds and plays amazing.WANT TO FIND AS MUCH DETAILS ABOUT AS I CAN HELP!!!!
You don't know where guitar is? Where did you last see it?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
At least he knows when in time it is.
That way we can avoid time travel situations.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
And let's not forget the why. Don't need philosophy to be involved.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
that's what you get for RIM'ing

if you just used a macbook like everyone else you could use the Find My Mac feature

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Might want to try the forum for electric guitar.

It's called "Electric Guitar"
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
what you need is a new amp, ts.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by MeTallIcA313
Whats this site look like? A guitar forum?

ikr?! who the hell does OP think he is? This ultamate-mac-users-.com after all....
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

guitar is an instrument and it can be found on albums by artists such as nickel back and hoobastank
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
guitar is an instrument and it can be found on albums by artists such as nickel back and hoobastank

nicklesac = artist

blasphemy.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by Axelfox
this is guitar site

This is a site for starting fights over feminist and discussing macbooks and evilsmileyface.
Quote by entity0009
As to the "what", I'm pretty sure your guitar is a guitar

you don't know that don't judge no h8