Does anyone have any feedback for the Dunlop Trigger Curved Capo? What about the Kyser Quick Change Capo?
Quote by Alease Garnett
Does anyone have any feedback for the Dunlop Trigger Curved Capo? What about the Kyser Quick Change Capo?

Well well well, I'm your perfect person because I've had both of those capos, both are great, I recommend either one.

Which one would I prefer? Honestly, I'd go for the Dunlop one. It cover move of the fretboard especially high up the neck as the neck gets wider. I also remember the Dunlop being a bit easier to grip open.

They're both stellar though.
Guitars:
Davison SG
Line 6 Variax 600
Line 6 JTV 69s
Squier Classic Bibe Telecaster Thinline
I have both, and a few others. Some thoughts.

Kyser: great capo. My favorite, and what I always use for my acoustics. Never had an intonation problem or anything. I tend to not like it on my electrics since I think an electric looks odd with that capo on it. Silly, but that's me.

Dunlop: great capo. I use this exclusively on my electrics. I've used it on my acoustics, and it works well, but the tension seems lower than the Kyser. Not a problem, but an observation. The curved back support hugs more of the neck than the kyser, which some people like. To me, it gets in the way a bit if I need to do some tight fingering right next to that capo. I can still do it, but it's noticeably tighter with the Dunlop.

Currently looking at a G7th Performance 2 capo. The first gen were too big, heavy, and I couldn't move them around easily or quick enough. The new version seems to address all those, so I'll pick one up soon. At about $45 for one, it's not bad for a perfect life long capo.
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker