Hey peeps, I'm looking to EQ a performance from Wacken 2011 or 2013 to make the guitars stand out a bit more. The mix itself is sort of dull. Can someone steer me in the direction to help me EQ this? If someone could help me EQ it to make the whole thing better then that'd be really helpful too.

I have reaper if this is useful, thanks.
What do you have? Just a stereo mix to go with, or some form of stems or even separated tracks from the desk?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Unfortunately just a stereo mix. If I had separated tracks I'd be in business. If you know somewhere to find Wacken Separated tracks please let me know.
I don't, and to get them you'd probably need to know the engineers who worked on that particular band's set/the band's inner circle of tech people etc. but I'm sure it's possible to get hold of some for the smaller bands that appear, if anyone recorded them to a multitrack HDR or something.

Anyway, all you can really do is boost areas of the midrange that the guitar occupies more than most instruments, and if the mix is at least panned more like a commercial release, you might be able to use mid/side processing to isolate the guitars a little and EQ them a bit and/or boost the gain of them (the sides of the mix, that is). If that sounds a possibility, but you're unsure how to do it, just reply and I or someone else can try and walk you through it.

Gonna point out right now though - if this is a major band, you'll have to be careful if you're planning on putting it on Youtube (for starters, make sure you don't have monetise turned on) and absolutely must not sell the tracks anywhere.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
I just plan on using it to jam along to. I'll try it out and see if I have the hang of it first. Then I'll reply back if it's not sounding right.