Both the songs they've released so far are killer. Especially Limits to Infinity. Sooooo hyped for the rest of the album (and then the other 2 in the trilogy!)
I'll give it a listen but I'm not really that hyped about it. The only reason I really got into Scar Symmetry in the first place was Alvestam, I lost a lot of interest when he left.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by link no1
I'll give it a listen but I'm not really that hyped about it. The only reason I really got into Scar Symmetry in the first place was Alvestam, I lost a lot of interest when he left.

This, unfortunately. :/

The new songs and last album sounded too much like melodeath KISS for me.
Fair enough :/ I didn't hear about them until after Christian left but before either of the two last albums. I didn't listen to them because he left though then realised that was stupid cos the guitars amazing. Listened to them and think they're great. Holographic Universe is still the best though.
Christian Alvestam was the best thing about this band and the only melodeath I really listen to still is Insomnium, Disillusion, and Dark Tranquillity. So I don't think I'll be checking out this album.
Just listened to Dreaming 24/7 in the car this morning. After all these years, PBP is still in my Top 5 favorite "death metal" albums (yea, it's melodeath, whatever)

I think he would've been a great choice for Bloodbath, but alas, Nick Holmes is good choice too.