Page 1 of 2
So, dunno if you heard about it, but recently there was a video of a Canadian dude getting robbed at gunpoint in Argentina, and he captured it with his Go Pro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iudb0amH0sY

So, with the testimony of the Canadian, and this irrefutable evidence against the robber, surely the robber must be going to ..... wait, did you think I was going to say "prison"? Oh no, I meant he must be going to a TV show as a celebrity to explain himself and criticize the Canadian dude for "posting the video only to try to become famous" and later go to his own house without a worry in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVkZuPZNVKk

Pff, the nerve of these Canadians, trying not to get robbed. Serves them right being humiliated on live TV
Last edited by gonzaw at Sep 25, 2014,
****ing Canada
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
this is argentina

This is amazing.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
That guy deserves the death sentence.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
That guy deserves the death sentence.

我爱中国
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My hate on Messi grows much stronger with this. Thank you, kind Sir for this invaluable information.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

GoPro CRIME3 Argentina Edition

now available at your local seedy underbelly

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
amigo

amigoamigoamigoamigo

amigoamigoamigoamigoamigoamigoamigoamigoamigoamigo

AMIGO

amigo
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Amigo.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Typical Argentine victim complex in action.

This is why they still moan about the 'Malvinas' and have a dying economy.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by CodeMonk
Because boobs

How else would you know if the gal's a female, duh!
Stop imposing your stupid ****ing Western, imperial morals on this poor Gaucho gentleman. He was simply extending a cordial invitation to the Canadian for a wholesome, modern Argentinian knife fight as per their tradition; not like any of you would know it, you cultureless, godless cretins.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
So if it's fake, is it not really gay? Or is it not gay, but fake, which in turn leads you to believe that it is in fact gay, despite not coming across as such?
Quote by ultimate-slash
So if it's fake, is it not really gay? Or is it not gay, but fake, which in turn leads you to believe that it is in fact gay, despite not coming across as such?

Yes
this
Quote by Jyrgen
For some reason I read the title as "Argonian Robber"

For the sake of being anal about accuracy, the Argonian in that picture is more than likely an assassin rather than a thief based on the outfit.

I guess he could be both though.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by MetalMullet
Yes

OK, thanks for clearing that up.

On sort of a related note: How do we know the "robber" wasn't just asking for the Canadian's phone number? It's a bit rude to assume the Argentinian was a robber just because the guy had a gun and was yelling very aggressively. He might just have been nervous about asking out a hot Canadian.
God knows how many times I've tried to ask someone out and ended up stealing their car.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Sep 25, 2014,
can't be a real canadian
didn't even apologize for being robbed

Quote by entity0009
Obvious fake, the Canadian didn't apologise once

goddammit
this house is bitchin
Quote by link no1
For the sake of being anal about accuracy, the Argonian in that picture is more than likely an assassin rather than a thief based on the outfit.

I guess he could be both though.

I know m8 but I couldn't be bothered to find a pic of one with Thieves Guild armor.

Regarding lizard tits, well they're nice to look at aren't they? Don't Khajiit have tits too? Everyone needs tits.
Quote by CaptainCanti
can't be a real canadian
didn't even apologize for being robbed

goddammit

If he ninja'd you that means it took you 18 minutes to come up with that shitty joke lol
Quote by GuitarGod_92
If he ninja'd you that means it took you 18 minutes to come up with that shitty joke lol

that would actually be a new record for me
this house is bitchin
Remember a while back when the motorcyclist in Brazil(?) caught the same kind of robbery on his helmet cam and then as the thief was driving away a cop shot him? That' was way better than this one.
PM me for newts
Quote by sam b
¿como corzone fernando fajita paella?!

sí sí!¡

what do you think you said there?
Quote by ehbacon
I don't see an edit message -_-

If you do it fast enough there won't be any edit message you f'cking heretic.
this
Quote by Acϵ♠
我爱中国

tatakai?
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
oh god. this shows just how ignorant white people are of poor countries like Argentina. Yeah that guy is a dick for trying to rob the guy and shit but "I support you trying to change your life but you should go to prison and think about what you've done"

does this guy come from ****ing candyland or something? Yes because third world prisons are all about rehabilitation and smiles
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
oh god. this shows just how ignorant white people are of poor countries like Argentina. Yeah that guy is a dick for trying to rob the guy and shit but "I support you trying to change your life but you should go to prison and think about what you've done"

does this guy come from ****ing candyland or something? Yes because third world prisons are all about rehabilitation and smiles

Argentina is not poor lol, they had the 22nd highest GDP and 56th highest per capita income of all countries last year.

typical american
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Jyrgen
I know m8 but I couldn't be bothered to find a pic of one with Thieves Guild armor.

Regarding lizard tits, well they're nice to look at aren't they? Don't Khajiit have tits too? Everyone needs tits.

Well yeah, but Khajiit are mammals, whereas lizards aren't.

So can anyone who actually speaks Spanish actually tell us what's being said on the chat show thing? What's he actually saying about the whole thing?
Page 1 of 2