Those of you interested in art, interior design or graphic design please read on.

I have been a reader of the pit for a while, and a member for around 8 or 9 years.

I've got a Kickstarter running as part of my major project before I graduate university, if you're into interior design or art you might like it, so here's the link

If you are going to hate me for posting something that I'm working on that's cool just leave a comment here saying so and if a few people get pissed off I'll delete the thread.

Mine was about FeFe hydrogenases and I wasted a load of chemicals messing up in a lab for a year.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
You should show these to sandwich shops and cafes. I'm sure some will buy.
Quote by Amuro Jay
omg it's beautiful

lolmnt and nini where are you, sandwich art needs admiring

Thanks
Quote by azrael667
Haha, these are great. Love the psychedelic sandwich.

Thank you azrael
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Mine was about FeFe hydrogenases and I wasted a load of chemicals messing up in a lab for a year.

I was never good at science
Quote by macaroni
You should show these to sandwich shops and cafes. I'm sure some will buy.

We have tried targeting a BUNCH online, do you have any idea show we could approach them to support our Kickstarter? Approaching in person is an option, but I feel like it will be intrusive to the shop owners.
Quote by entity0009
Can I get the minimalist one in white please?

Unfortunately we're sort of tied to a print agreement and for each new poster we decide to create there is an expensive minimum order, so we have to be careful about what we add. Thanks for the suggestion though, sorry there isnt one you like
You might want to try using the "Edit" button to respond to everything in one post.
You know, in order to avoid sixtuple posting

Cool stuff though!
Quote by ultimate-slash
You might want to try using the "Edit" button to respond to everything in one post.
You know, in order to avoid sixtuple posting

Cool stuff though!

****, sorry haha ill do that....right after this one
I like them a lot.

I'm only a student without a particularly large disposable income right now but I'd certainly be pledging a bit if I was earning
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by digman50
I like them a lot.

I'm only a student without a particularly large disposable income right now but I'd certainly be pledging a bit if I was earning

I appreciate your comment and If you're outside Australia the postage can be pricey. That said, even $1 helps, and allows you to receive projects updates from me to your email If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, I'd really appreciate it, if not its all good
Omg I love this. I'll see if I can get one of my relatives in Aus to pledge or at least get this shipped over so I can pledge! I know a couple of cafe owners where I live who'd be interested so I'll let them know about this too
cat
Very well done!

Also, nice that you're featured on Pen & Peplum, I love that blog. Internet is a small world after all.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by guitarxo
Omg I love this. I'll see if I can get one of my relatives in Aus to pledge or at least get this shipped over so I can pledge! I know a couple of cafe owners where I live who'd be interested so I'll let them know about this too

Thanks!! I am offering an earlybird special, with discounted postage if that helps. I would love for you to share this page around, the more pledges I get the earlier, the better, I really want this project to get picked up and reported by a news entity with a decent sized audience! If you decide to pledge, send me message through Kickstarter and I will send you something extra in the package

Quote by kikaykitko
Very well done!

Also, nice that you're featured on Pen & Peplum, I love that blog. Internet is a small world after all.

Thanks! I love reading the blogs that designers and typographers run here in Sydney, I take a lot of inspiration from them. If you are Australian, please consider backing the project, I am really trying to promote homegrown creativity
Last edited by thorne400 at Sep 25, 2014,
i'm hungry

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
your words are telling me you want to sell me edible artwork but your smileys are telling me you want me to chugg your chode :-)

neat stuff tho

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
your words are telling me you want to sell me edible artwork but your smileys are telling me you want me to chugg your chode :-)

neat stuff tho

LOL, trust me, flavoured, edible paper is next on my list for product development