Hi. This is my first thread, so here goes.

Title explains it. Going to buy one of these two guitars. Which ones better? I play a lot of rock/metal. Currently using an epic lp standard and a Schecter synyster gates special.

Also, would anyone happen to know the difference between the mockingbird St and the pro x?

Thanks!
Quote by plumbingbean
Which ones better?

Entirely subjective. It really depends on what it is you want specifically.

And the differences between an ST and a Pro X can easily be googled. Do your own research.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
are you looking at the PRS SE?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
In my opinion I would say the PRS, but thats probably just because i'm just a fanboy.
"I feel like a one legged cat trying to bury a turd in a frozen pond."

DANMARK ØDELÆGGER ALLE
Personally I would get the PRS. But that's just me; as was mentioned, a good guitar is subjective. The best thing you could do would be go to a music store and try them both out.
Deffo the PRS.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
If it is a real USA PRS it will be better in almost any and every way than most guitars close to it's price range.

If it is a SE series PRS, what is the BCR? the NJ series is very good, the lower lines suck
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
^ that's what i was getting at when i asked if it was an SE
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by shooter.556
PRS.. It will hold its value better.

A used condom holds it's value better than a BC Rich.

If you know what I mean...
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Even though I'm a B.C. Rich guy, PRS will live up to what it's designed for and then some. Assuming you're talking about the Mockingbird STC or the Mockingbird Pro X, both are great guitars that I would love to have, but PRS would be better for the money.

I was gonna say B.C. Rich, but then I realized it was just because I like B.C. Rich more because that's what I grew up playing and if I recall correctly it was the first guitar I ever picked up. But the logical choice would be PRS.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
A used condom holds it's value better than a BC Rich.

If you know what I mean...

You said it.. I was trying to take the high road..