My wife to be is going out of country for 10 days on a mission trip. I won't have any contact with her for all 10 days. I am very secure about our relationship so there is no worries on that part, but I am going to miss her. Thankfully when she gets back it will only be about 2 weeks before the wedding. I have some idea of stuff to do while she is gone, but I need some ideas for what she can take with her. Love letters of course, but are there any other bright ideas?
Pictures of your septum.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Ok here are some essentials.

1. Some sort of identification. If she's travelling internationally she'll have her passport anyway, but she just needs to make sure that she has something on her that would identify her if she ever got in any trouble. Also some funds would be good. Not enough so that if she were robbed (heaven forbid) you would lose a lot of money, but enough that if she were stranded (heaven forbid) she could get a taxi, or use a phone, or something.

2. Clothes. She will need enough clothes for at least a ten day trip. Because it's a mission trip, looking nice isn't an issue, so even if it's just three pairs of trousers/shorts and maybe four or so tops that would be enough. I don't know the nature of the mission trip, but sturdy reliable shoes are probably going to be a must. Obviously several changes of clean underthings because you always want clean underthings. Sunglasses and some sort of hate might be nice also.

3. I would recommend some sort of entertainment so when she has some down time, she isn't bored. I don't really know what she's into, but she could bring a set of Monopoly or Candyland or something with her, and then just play by herself when she has some time.

4. Maybe some snacks. If she's going to be walking a lot or doing some form of labour, it's nice to have a granola bar or something that you can pull out if you need just a bit to keep you going. A water bottle would be good also. If she's going to be in proper third world, a dummies guide to making your own water filtration system would be helpful, so she doesn't pick up amoebas or anything.

Well, that's about all I have. Good luck to her!
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
^ Not sure if brilliant use of sarcasm or my amazing use of not being able to get my point clear enough

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Oreos.

Send her some Oreos.

Because everybody loves Oreos.

Except those few people on here.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
i dont understand what you mean, is she going to a 3rd world country type scenario? I have to go on trips all the time, and when Im deployed I always bring pictures and whatnot in for the times i dont really have internet access for a few days.
"Any statement beginning with the words 'In truth' is almost always a lie."

The Legion
hookers and coke
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
hookers and coke

no get her to bring you back blow
Give her a travel blanket, or something else that smells like you she can sleep with.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Cum in a sock and give to her to smell.

This is better than my idea.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by MeTallIcA313
party

party

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Sep 26, 2014,