Page 1 of 2
literally every thread you have made has been done before

We have a cringe thread.

And this idea is pretty cringey to begin with so you might post a link to this thread in the cringe thread.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
hbk....................

I think it's time to stop.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
you ban all the phils yet leave this bitch ass free in the pit?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
you ban all the phils yet leave this bitch ass free in the pit?

other phil got banned too?

this is truly a golden era of the pit.
wtf why you hatin on wc phils?!

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Why is Phils banned?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Xiaoxi
wtf why you hatin on wc phils?!

oh whoops, i was thinking of jrcsgtpepper or whatever his name is. Nah WC is cool. (was cool?)
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
oh whoops, i was thinking of jrcsgtpepper or whatever his name is.

man that would truly be awesome but kind of sad at the same time. he provides the lols!

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Thrill-house
This will do it.

Posting AmuroJay's private conversations isn't cool bro.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Aren't PM's supposed to be private?

Posting Pm's is considered to me a breach of privacy.
WCPhil's ban was requested. Chill guys

edit: I really hope I'm allowed to say this otherwise it'll be awkward
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Last edited by Baby Joel at Sep 26, 2014,
Quote by Axelfox
Aren't PM's supposed to be private?

Posting Pm's is considered to me a breach of privacy.

It's been going around the internet for days. The girl who it was sent to is the one who posted it originally, I'm assuming. Also the names and pics are blurred so it isn't an invasion of privacy anymore.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by Rebel Scum
What did he do?

Posted a link to nude photos where there were in fact no nude photos at all and the nude photos may have never existed

#FreePhil

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I'm sure there are some angry feminist chicks in the mod crew who haven't tasted the D for a while so they are very trigger happy when it comes to P.Pepper and the like.
this
Quote by MetalMullet
I'm sure there are some angry feminist chicks in the mod crew who haven't tasted the D for a while so they are very trigger happy when it comes to P.Pepper and the like.

Fuck off.
Basically there is an incredible double standard for what counts as an infringement of the rules for the feminists and for everyone else.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
inb4 dry lunch
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by MetalMullet

Look everybody, a douchebag!
Quote by MetalMullet

He tags along with whatever is popular like a little fairy.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.

I can't believe people actually get upset when people get banned on here. Bottom line is, in most cases, if they had used their brain, they wouldn't have been banned.

and it's not like you know them in real life, holy moly.
Page 1 of 2