Do you have any weirdo recurring dreams which you get every few months or years? What do you think they mean?

I have a recurring dream, from childhood, in which I am being chased by robot dinosaurs in a shopping centre which is endless that I am trapped in. The shopping centre updates a bit every time the dream happens but it has the same dark aesthetic to it and the robot dinosaurs are always the same. It's been happening every few months for as long as I can remember.
I get this dream every now and then where I'm with a bunch of mates and we're all passing a blunt around, and everyone gets mad at me for getting the blunt wet and then my self-esteem crashes and I wake up. That's probably my most regularly occurring one.
superman is killing himself tonight
I get this dream where I'm in the middle of the desert with no water and all I have to eat is a dry sandwich and crisps
Quote by Baby Joel
I get this dream every now and then where I'm with a bunch of mates and we're all passing a blunt around, and everyone gets mad at me for getting the blunt wet and then my self-esteem crashes and I wake up. That's probably my most regularly occurring one.

bro. getting the blunt wet is pretty weak.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Do you have any weirdo recurring dreams which you get every few months or years? What do you think they mean?

I have a recurring dream, from childhood, in which I am being chased by robot dinosaurs in a shopping centre which is endless that I am trapped in. The shopping centre updates a bit every time the dream happens but it has the same dark aesthetic to it and the robot dinosaurs are always the same. It's been happening every few months for as long as I can remember.

the robot dinosaurs represent you running to "science" for everything in some made up magical land but eventually you just infinitely trap yourself and look dumb and run to another magical land but really it's just a dry desert
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Why is EndTheRapture the focus of the Pit's hatred now?

Did I miss a memo or something

EDIT: Back to the topic, one recurring dream I get sometimes is that my teeth fall out.
lol @ avatar change.

I think I posted it already but I have recurring dreams about ghostface from Scream (I don't even like those films wtf). Sometimes it involves me dying but sometimes their nothing like that. When I was five I had a dream where he came in my bedroom with a tie die shirt and we sat by the window and watched fireworks together (kind of creepy but I didn't die).
I have 3 recurring dreams:

1. My teeth get loose and fall out.

2. I go to some place public like the store or something completely naked or in pajamas.

3. A combination of 1 & 2
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
I have dreams where I have friends, all goes great and then I wake up and realize I don't.
KIFFLOM
i have a recurring dream that ts is a scientist
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Nope.

No dreams I have are the same. If anything, if I fall asleep and wake up for a short period of time and then go to sleep again I dream the continuation of the dream, but it becomes more intense.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by ehbacon
yes I am falling and then I wake up.

this
Quote by songbird64
I go to some place public like the store or something completely naked

and this
There's a variant where I'm walking and I progressively start seeing other naked people.
I have dreams of being a university student, but then I go to bed.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I have dreams of being a university student, but then I go to bed.

Top cringe here
ayy lmao
Quote by Eastwinn
this weirdo with razors for fingers

then someone sucked me into my bed and my blood shot out like BLAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAH
i don't know why i feel so dry
my dreams are usually really mundane, boring and filled with really ridiculous seinfeld-esque problems that frustrate me for the entire dream.
i have romantic novel dreams that involve watching sunrises while listening to clarity and breaking my leg while crashing the net

none of that naughty shit though can't be waking up with a mess in yr pants at this age smarten up eh