Sexual metal holocaust of blasphemic war nuns. Posers and falses deny entry burn where they stand. Nuclear guitar and drums carbonize eyeballs.

Will listen when I get home
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Damn fine mix.

The At The Gates, Therion, and Necrophobic tracks were excellent and reminded me to check out Beyond Sanctorum more. Hearing Soulside Journey was sort of unexpected, but it's a good album and song. The war section was alright, made a really good workout playlist for my self-therapy.

I don't know how I feel about the classical pieces, the Liszt piece was a good intro, but other two seemed forced.
Before the Dawn has so much fucking POWER during that build up, a little after half way through the song.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Cthulhu is hands down Therion's best. Incredible album and perfectly befitting of the ancient title.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by VampireGoldfish
Before the Dawn has so much fucking POWER during that build up, a little after half way through the song.

Born of evil
In the name of Christ
HESSIAN HAREM
Fucking classic.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
One of the few albums from Sweden that used the HM2 and didn't sound derivative of everyone else.
HESSIAN HAREM
Funny you mention that. Despite my adoration for that fan-fucking-tastic album, it did sound less individual when placed amongst production gods like Beyond Sanctorum, Altars of Madness and The Red In The Sky Is Ours.

Doesn't detract from the listening experience at all, regardless.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Double kick part at 4:21 in Cthulhu always gets me.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
listening now. ****. Gardens of Grief is just god-tier. I'd kill to hear With Fear, and TRITSIO in its production/sound.. and vice versa lol.

that intricacy in the riff work is just so amazing.

also yeah Before the Dawn is [superlative adjective] one of my top DM albums

never paid much attention to Therion so this is the moment of truth I guess. We'll see how it goes lol.
Last edited by NosferatuZodd09 at Oct 7, 2014,
Delicious mix.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Mad-licious sick.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Hate to be a combo breaker Cecil but I've been feeling pretty down lately and this mix made me feel better. I think it to be important to say that.
HESSIAN HAREM
Awesome mix!

I have to admit, Soulside Journey is my favorite Darkthrone album. At least in terms of how often I listen to it. Comparing it to Transylvanian Hunger in terms of quality is pointless because they are drastically different in both structure and aesthetic. In terms of influence, Transylvanian Hunger is a more important album per se. Both are easily in the top five for their respective genre.

Also glad you picked a track from Gardens of Grief. Nice to hear something different from that era since I listen to TRITSIO at least once a week.

I'd like to hear a whole mix as a continuation of "side endless" with some of the other staples of Scandinavian death metal with strong melody in the riffs, like Dawn, Sentenced (first album) and Sacramentum.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
hmm quite liked Therion pretty interesting death metal, sucks all the tabs available for Beyond Sanctorum are terrible