'ello, 24 year old Colombian lad here. I used to have an account in this site, but that was years ago and couldn't really remember any login details. I've kept coming to the website as it's my main source of guitar and bass tabs though. I began to lurk around the forum's threads again recently (mostly The Pit), and some have called my attention enough to make me want to give my two cents here and there whenever possible.

I'm a History undergraduate as well, so, there will probably be long periods of inactivity. I could still give some help and/or advice to anyone needing it (?)

To anyone reading this: Thanks for your attention, have a nice day!
Quote by nogtura
'ello, 24 year old Colombian lad here. I used to have an account in this site, but that was years ago and couldn't really remember any login details. I've kept coming to the website as it's my main source of guitar and bass tabs though. I began to lurk around the forum's threads again recently (mostly The Pit), and some have called my attention enough to make me want to give my two cents here and there whenever possible.

I'm a History undergraduate as well, so, there will probably be long periods of inactivity. I could still give some help and/or advice to anyone needing it (?)

To anyone reading this: Thanks for your attention, have a nice day!

Hey nogtura! Have a nice day!
Hey! Welcome back!
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3