I'm thinking about selling an Ibanez SAS36QM, it has a small ding on the back, and a minuscule chip on the binding on the fourteenth fret (it's barely noticeable). The guitar is up brand new for £400 at the moment so I was thinking about selling it for about £325 in the condition it is in.

How do you guys think I should price it?
I don't know how much I would ask for it, but I can tell you I wouldn't be willing to pay more than £250-£275 for it (roughly between 60% and 75% the brand-new price).
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Sep 28, 2014,
Have you tried searching ebay for completed listings of similar guitars? That's always the best way to figure out what people will pay.

Having said that, £325 sounds a bit steep if they're only £400 new.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I've looked around a bit, and there's practically none out there that are second hand. Would that mean i would have to drop the price?
You can advertise it for as much as you like, maybe you'll get lucky.

If you need a quick sale though, put it on ebay with a low start price. In my experience, you actually do better starting a guitar auction at £1 than you do if the start price is somewhere near the guitars actual value.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud