how the hell do fans actuallt watch the ny jets play football??omg its so dull borrring and they cant score tds..omg horrid..why cant this team just play well and win easy ever??shoot me..
DONT BE A DICK
okay
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
the jets don't have fans tho
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by cheesedips
omg its so dull borrring and they cant score tds..omg horrid..why cant this team just play well and win easy ever??shoot me..

Sounds like my football team, Newcastle United.

Except that soccer is gay obv
I second the fact that the thing isn't exciting and I'd much rather watch european female handball, though I really don't care why people watch it.

Just low standards probably.

Like when you taste something that everyone eat every day and you say it's good just because you've never had anything better tasting and everyone says the thing is good.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by ehbacon
if you don't know what sports are, how did you know that what we were talking about has to do with sports???

boom.

I.......I just.....

I just hate you, okay?
Quote by theogonia777
the jets don't have fans tho

Well my dads a fan, so that's 1.
(American) football is only better than baseball
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Cardbored
Yeah american football is pretty boring.

Nah they're a pretty good band
Quote by Wormholes

this explains a lot
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I know nothing about football so...
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Quote by Wormholes

hsssss...

awkward.

OT who gives a shit let's eat chocolate
Whater, packers beat the bears today, so all is right with the world.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
#minnesotawild

i want some nachos.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by cheesedips
how the hell do fans actuallt watch the ny jets play football??omg its so dull borrring and they cant score tds..omg horrid..why cant this team just play well and win easy ever??shoot me..

Stfu.

Whiner.