Hm, sounds like a telecaster into a Vox to me.

Other options would be something like a Gretsch or a Rickenbacker into a Hiwatt.

Basically I'd start with a bright jangly guitar into a bright chimey amp, bridge pickup, little bit of crunch, see how that fits.
You could get from a lot of guitars and amps I'd say a Telecaster and a Vox AC15/30 would get you very close. Maybe some delay, chorus

Damn Roc ninja'd me
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
My first thought was Vox. I agree with the others, a Fender guitar through a Vox AC15/30.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
yeah sounds like a tele to me

i'd have said maybe a fender amp more than a vox, but i'm an idiot also i'm kind of going by my genz benz black pearl, which i'm assuming is voxish, but i'm not actually sure how voxy it actually is EDIT: maybe the top boost channel is a fair bit brighter. i was gonna say that sounds brighter to me than a vox, but i forgot about the top boost thing. now I think of it is there is a slightly softer thing (more like a vox) going on in it than a fender, perhaps.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Sep 28, 2014,
^ really any nice clean amp on the verge of break-up would work fine.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
^ really any nice clean amp on the verge of break-up would work fine.

yeah
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?