Quote by djcomecomatesta
Hello!

Can anyone tell me what guitar is this??!

www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2014/09/28/Sem_Titulo.png

It comes on this video:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGg6EaZgPMA

Many thanks!

FTFY
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Valco Airline Town and Country.

https://reverb.com/item/165240-rare-vintage-original-1959-valco-airline-town-country-including-hard-shell-case

The model you're looking at is no longer made, but a similar replica is available through the new Airline brand by Eastwood Guitars.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Quote by kangaxxter
Valco Airline Town and Country.

https://reverb.com/item/165240-rare-vintage-original-1959-valco-airline-town-country-including-hard-shell-case

The model you're looking at is no longer made, but a similar replica is available through the new Airline brand by Eastwood Guitars.

How similar are those "replicas""? It was noted recently in one of the fora that their Airline Resoglass models are actually made of wood.
The headstock reminded me of certain DePintos, but the body shape is wrong. Silhouetted like that, it will be next to impossible to ID- not enough identifiable detail.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
And proven wrong while I was busy searching!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by Tony Done
How similar are those "replicas""? It was noted recently in one of the fora that their Airline Resoglass models are actually made of wood.

Basically, with one of these Eastwoods, you're paying for the look. The electronics are almost all generic pickups and electronics. Only a few will sound anywhere close to original versions.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
I have an Eastwood GP (replicating the Ovation Ultra GP) and it sounds great, play great, and looks sexy as ****....

Totally different guitar but just showing my eastwood love
Looks like an Airline.
2013 Les Paul Signature T Alpine White Burst
2013 Les Paul 60s Tribute Vintage Sunburst with 50s wiring Orange Drops and a JB and a 59 Duncan
Jackson Dinky Pro DK2M Satin Black
Blackstar HT5TH