My friend said that I sing really good and that I can get higher notes than him so I should be the lead singer in our little 2-man acoustic band that we'll be making. I don't think I'm a great singer so I want to know if this sounds okay or at least something that I will be able to improve upon so that it's up to scratch for pubic performance. I'm singing Rude by Magic, and yes the the weird thing I do when I sing "RUUuuUude" is intentional because I dno it feels right to do but if it's bad then I'll stop. Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/scotlandscott/rude-magic-cover

My Soundcloud is ScotlandScott if the link doesn't work
Well, that was pretty great. The intonation was pretty spot on, and i like your tone. So yeah, i dont know how your friend can sing, but this is very good, especialy if you never had any trainig. And if you havent, i suggest you do get some singin lessons, since you will only get better! But in te mean time, by all means, sing.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Nice tone and pitch. I only reacted to what you did on "rude" first time it comes, didn't like the tone and pitch there, but otherwise good. I think your singing is fine for this kind of thing.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
Quote by gorkyporky
Well, that was pretty great. The intonation was pretty spot on, and i like your tone. So yeah, i dont know how your friend can sing, but this is very good, especialy if you never had any trainig. And if you havent, i suggest you do get some singin lessons, since you will only get better! But in te mean time, by all means, sing.

Well thank you! I've never had any lessons before because they're expensive. Ok not sure what intonation is, could you explain that for me? Thanks!
Quote by HomerSGR
Nice tone and pitch. I only reacted to what you did on "rude" first time it comes, didn't like the tone and pitch there, but otherwise good. I think your singing is fine for this kind of thing.

Okay then, I'll work on stopping it. I was just trying to spice it up but but not every idea is a home-run. Thanks!
Last edited by ScotlandScott at Sep 30, 2014,
Quote by MapOfYourHead
You can be anything u want baby

For the correct dollar amount, I can be yours for the whole night big boy.