I've been trying to find some people who have similar interests in music as I do, but it's been a hit and miss. I'm into alternative and hard rock, some progressive stuff too. I cover a lot of Muse, ACDC, porcupine tree, anathema. If anyone wants to try some skype jamming, even if that doesn't work we can discuss ideas, licks. May be start a youtube channel for covering songs. I play the guitar, i can do vocals also. I'm an okay guitarist, it will be fun to learn with some other people.
Hey hamza4best!

I'm not sure whether your post is still relevant but just in case your still searching for someone to jam with online you might wanna give sofasession.com a try. It's for free and has much better latencies than skype. You'll might find someone with the same taste. Hope I could help you and please don't feel bothered if it's not what you were looking for!

Best sofadude
Quote by sofadude
Hey hamza4best!

I'm not sure whether your post is still relevant but just in case your still searching for someone to jam with online you might wanna give sofasession.com a try. It's for free and has much better latencies than skype. You'll might find someone with the same taste. Hope I could help you and please don't feel bothered if it's not what you were looking for!

Best sofadude

This is fantastic and exactly what I have been looking for! Thanks!
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Quote by dxpaintball8000
This is fantastic and exactly what I have been looking for! Thanks!

Glad you like it! hope to see you soon on sofasession for nice live jam!