Hello pit monkeys. Me and Jyrgen are on a course that involves 'starting' a company. We would like you to answer a short survey about our possible product. Feel free to ask questions.

Survey

Thank you for your co-operation.
I already have spotify and netflix and youtube they both do 7/8 pretty much and I don't pay for either so I'm not interested sorry bud.
Quote by Wormholes
I already have spotify and netflix and youtube they both do 7/8 pretty much and I don't pay for either so I'm not interested sorry bud.

This company isn't actually happening. It's more of a general interest gauge for this kind of stuff. Also, do Netflix and stuff actually let you select one episode of something and then one episode of something else without going to the main window?
Quote by beer bear
This company isn't actually happening. It's more of a general interest gauge for this kind of stuff. Also, do Netflix and stuff actually let you select one episode of something and then one episode of something else without going to the main window?

It recommends me other stuff after I've watched one. And I'm not lazy to the point where pressing the back button once is too much work.
Done
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by captainsnazz
done

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Done

Much obliged

Quote by Wormholes
It recommends me other stuff after I've watched one. And I'm not lazy to the point where pressing the back button once is too much work.

Still not quite the same thing. But I get that you're not that interested in the idea, and there's nothing wrong with that.
No Australia, not doing.

Sincere apologies
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
done, I only stream and cancelled my cable tv years ago. Not willing to pay anything though, why pay if it's free all over the place, yeah the moral thing...i have none
Quote by Tempoe
done, I only stream and cancelled my cable tv years ago. Not willing to pay anything though, why pay if it's free all over the place, yeah the moral thing...i have none

Thanks for the contribution.

Quote by Pastafarian96
Done

Many thanks.
You might want to define "streaming services" (perhaps by giving a couple of examples), and also give an option of "nothing" or "I would not be interested" in the how much you pay section.
Quote by MadClownDisease
You might want to define "streaming services" (perhaps by giving a couple of examples), and also give an option of "nothing" or "I would not be interested" in the how much you pay section.

Added both, and thanks for the input. I was sure I had put some examples there. May have just forgotten to save.
Frankly I'm offended that I can't identify as something other than male or female on question one. Stop trying to cram me into your restrictive gender binary.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Frankly I'm offended that I can't identify as something other than male or female on question one. Stop trying to cram me into your restrictive gender binary.

lol

So it's like a movie Pandora or something. Sounds pretty interesting.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'm interested to know how many people said Nothing on the payment question.

I said nothing and then threw in the comment section that you could use advert revenue to get paid.

Too bad the company isn't happening though, it wouldn't have been a bad idea. but then again it mostly already is out there.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Thanks for your answers monkeys, now we need to distort them a bit to suit our purposes. But srsly thx to all who contributed!

^ Ad revenue idea is actually cool, we may include it in our business plan.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
I'm interested to know how many people said Nothing on the payment question.

I said nothing and then threw in the comment section that you could use advert revenue to get paid.

Too bad the company isn't happening though, it wouldn't have been a bad idea. but then again it mostly already is out there.

I can give you some of the numbers as this isn't highly classified shite, just shite.

45% of the users said that they'd want it for free. The ad revenue is a good idea and we may end up using it.

Cheers to everyone who participated in this. Even the one who called me a phaggott.