So a few of my friends are in a band, and I was asked to help them find a new logo.

I was hoping you guys could give me some inspiration though, so post whatever you've got, Pit! The name is Azatoth. It used to be Azathoth, after a god from the Cthulhu Lovecraft mythos by H.P. Lovecraft, but they decided to change it for some reason.

Anyway, I've got some ideas of my own, this is one of them. I was going for a kind of retro style with this one:

And this one is very similar, but with the addition of a cat:

But seriously, we're getting good at this welcoming thing, nearly had it that time.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Sep 30, 2014,
I played off your retro style with this one, I misspelled the name but I spent so much time on this I think they should just change the name.

🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Elegitii
I worked on paint for like 4 1/2 minutes on this one so you better use it else you are just posers.

I like this one. Someone make a professionally done version and you're set ts.
Quote by UltimateGuizar

But seriously, we're getting good at this welcoming thing, nearly had it that time.

I know right! I was sad that he deleted the thread so quickly though, because I had some really funny stuff planned

Quote by JackSaints
What genre is this band even?

Let's just say it's the dog's bollocks.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Sep 30, 2014,
Quote by ultimate-slash
I know right! I was sad that he deleted the thread so quickly, because I have so many great ideas.

Ah don't let it get you down, I'm sure he'll re post it.
^Wow, I posted that and then edited? I thought I hadn't posted it yet
My mind is playing tricks on me.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Sep 30, 2014,
This thread
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by sashki

If you don't use this then you need to quit
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Before anyone spends way too much time for real on this, I should probably point out at this point that I don't actually have friends in a band called Azatoth I'd feel bad if someone worked hard for no reason. I'm not that much of a troll.

I was making a mirror thread to an incredibly short-lived thread posted yesterday.

That being said, that is a genuinely cool logo^ I'm now tempted to actually start a band named Azatoth and use that logo.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Oct 1, 2014,