Page 1 of 2
Britain First is a far-right British nationalist political party and movement formed in 2011 by former members of the British National Party. Britain First campaigns primarily against mass immigration and against what it sees as the Islamification of the United Kingdom, instead advocating Christian social conservatism. The group is inspired by Ulster loyalism and has a vigilante wing called the "Britain First Defence Force". It attracted attention by taking direct action such as protests outside homes of Islamists, and what it describes as "Christian patrols" and "invasions" of British mosques. The party was founded by Jim Dowson, an anti-abortion campaigner linked to loyalist militants.

Not threatening in the slightest, but with a social media presence of 500k 'likes' on Facebook and over 2 million shares daily, there is something slightly worrying about them.

I had watched from a distance until I decided to wade in and engage them.

I commented on this picture.

I didn't comment anything controversial, nor insulting. I merely questioned why people were so against Asylum seekers who were fleeing warzones and asking about how many ex-servicemen are are homeless. (turns out it's 6% on average of the homeless population of the UK)

I was quickly banned and all my comments were deleted. The person's posts, who I was 'debating with', remain including his insults towards me and other people with the same opinion as me.

What is left is a group of people all with the same opinions all building hatred towards anything non-British.

Anyone else not just a tad worried?
Got what you fukin deserve m7 traitor to your country u r.

Tell you what this countrys going to the dogs.

Ew, some girl I know has "liked" that photo.

The people who like that page are either idiots, uneducated, racists or bigots. Possibly a combination of all 4.

Concerning that it's got so many likes, especially when the picture is essentially racist propaganda with no context, it is really concerning. Because people are racists, and they will believe shit like that without questioning it.

But hopefully these are the people who don't actually get involved in politics beyond Facebook, and are actually too stupid to go out and vote. Either way they will either vote Tory or UKIP, which benefits Labour under our electoral system, which is a good thing.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Britain Furst it the better group

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Sep 30, 2014,
Yeah it's a ******ed page. Their formula is 'picture of proud Brit solider' and a story about his woes or 'picture of a nasty Arab' and a story about how shitty he is. Notsosubtle propaganda
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
With all the Muslim hate in the media nowadays, are you really surprised of a group of people looking to ban Arab migrants to the UK?

I don't support such things because it's bad juju, but I feel it'll get more support.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'm going to collect the best quotes from this page:

your evidence that they are real pictures ? what a question! first get real!! just walk your streets in any major town you see homeless they are every where,you see the hungry and needy they are our own people we need to take care of our people first before we give hand outs to ungrateful illegals who want noting more then to suck our resources up and holler about there dam islam laws and their wants and needs..never mind they dont work and get government hand out ..they laugh all the way to the bank at how stupid we are for giving them so much and letting our own people go with out.. i say close the borders deport them out and dont let anymore in. ban islam

It is disgusting, however, many people pay not know this, but some ex-army veterans choose to sleep rough as serving in the army and living outside survival is all they know.

old david camabollocks is soo scared of up tipping the apple cart,he has neglected the british people,and doesnt care...once again he has proved his worth as a so called leader of our country....the faster hes out the better.. hes a joke..

This is why i think cameron is a disgrace our soliders are used to fight wars and when they have finished their service they dont get accomadation no their left to live on the streets but refugees get luxerairy hotels something very wrong here

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Even in America I see my peers and family on social media sharing Britain First shit. Thanks to UKIP, nationalists, and other far-right dorks Britain is now relevant/'redeemed' in the eyes of the tr00 american far-right.

**** Britain First. **** Conservative Daily. **** the Tea Party. **** Stand with Arizona.

/2edgy4u but that's how I feel.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
It's all people with no grasp of the English language as well which I find highly amusing.

The people i know who like the page only like it to laugh at their posts, i dont like the page because that would just be giving them another "follower".
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
This shit is laughable. Although the basis behind their march on Rotherham or wherever it was has some legitimacy to it if it's true that there were loads of unreported rapes in the area and stuff but the bringing of race into it and the rest of the Islam/Muslim/Whatever-isn't-white-British hatred and racism in/around it is messed up

I hear this stuff from my family almost everyday, they are just straight up obsessed with hating everyone that isn't white, always assuming that they're violent, thieving people living on stolen money or some shit. It's really, really worrying
Last edited by Fatlumpthe1st at Sep 30, 2014,
in this sort of situation i believe that adorning a dialectical lens can provide crucial insight into the problem as well as the solution.

dialecticalism is the philisophical concept that conflict fuels a process of change. effective conflict resolution leads towards progress.

in order to effect effective conflict resolution in an effective way, it is crucial that you begin by accurately identifying the conflict.

the rise in popularity of fascism over the last few years has been synchronous to the decline in the world economy.

austerity and general economic decline has people taking notice that there are less ressources available to them overall.

these conditions do not lend themselves to a situation which promotes sharing and acceptance. people are realizing that the conditions create a conflict over the scarcity of ressources.

fascism is a tool which people are attempting to use in order to resolve that conflict. it is ineffective though. it will not lead to real progress; for that, we need to address the more fundamental conflict in the economy.

consequently, to address fascism, we need to steer their misguided efforts towards the resolution of the more fundamental problem.

thank you for taking the time to read about my thoughts on this issue. please feel free to have your own thoughts on this issue.
Islamification is a funny word.

doesn't it sound like it's not even a real word?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
What's wrong with keeping britain british. A sense of nationalistic pride kept the empire strong for many years.
Is this the group that wanted to bring back political power for the Monarchy? Lol, Britain.
Quote by So-Cal
What's wrong with keeping britain british. A sense of nationalistic pride kept the empire strong for many years.

fascist

Quote by So-Cal
it was all part of one sweet package

fascist
Quote by So-Cal

Taking pride in your country is racist...You racist.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by seanlang01
Is this the group that wanted to bring back political power for the Monarchy? Lol, Britain.

That'd be cool because I want to see you guys fighting over the crown Game of Thrones style.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
It's blowing up in Australia as well. Got implicit government endorsement too, so I guess that's nice for them.

No one's sharing it on my FB because I don't have shitscum for friends/family
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Sep 30, 2014,

I love how this flag is similar to the confederate flag.

Their attitude towards Islam/immigration is uncalled for... their opinion on Christianity is downright disturbing.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
so basically it's the British equivalent to the tea party

ironic how they probably hate each other based on some bullshit sense of murrica/we want britian to be back british rivalry
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
what they forget is...

America comes first

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
what they forget is...

America comes first

thats what she said

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Concern over mass Islamic immigration into Europe is legitimate. Declension from liberalism in favor of a change in demographic makeup in the name of 'tolerance' can fundamentally alter the ethos of a nation that might not want it's values challenged.
Quote by Rossenrot
Concern over mass Islamic immigration into Europe is legitimate. Declension from liberalism in favor of a change in demographic makeup in the name of 'tolerance' can fundamentally alter the ethos of a nation that might not want it's values challenged.

+1

I heard there were muslims in Australia actually protesting to instate Sharia law. Fuck that. Deport their terrorist asses back to the shitholes they came from if they like that shit so much.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I had a guy come up to me in a bus stop an gave me some propaganda talk and leaflet about how they are facists who will destroy the world and I should come down and protest at their rally.

I can't handle all the propaganda!
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by So-Cal

All I can think of is this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Page 1 of 2