Page 1 of 2
Probably another #raptureshitpost but if you could compare yourself to any TV or book or videogame or film character out there who would it be? Who has the most similar values and personalities to you and who do you relate to the most?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
This guy

Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Iago

not the parrot
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i'm like a combination of april, chris and andy
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I am Batman.

for real though, Delsin from the new Infamous dresses almost exactly like me and is kind of an obnoxious and immature person.

JUST LIKE ME!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Godsmack_IV
i realized yesterday that my personality incorporates shades of dwight from the office (USA)

i frequently make Jim faces when witnessing something uncomfortable/inexplicable.

but there's no camera for me to look into.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I think I am like Sansa Stark but that's probably wishful thinking.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Didn't the hbk/whatever user make this thread not too long ago? The boring ****?
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by steve_muse
Didn't the hbk/whatever user make this thread not too long ago? The boring ****?

this one is better tho because i am here and have contributed my opinions
^i like you so I accept this
Quote by ErikLensherr

I feel like a mix between the whale and the bowl of petunias in the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

So many questions, yet all so pointless...
Quote by ultimate-slash
I feel like a mix between the whale and the bowl of petunias in the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

So many questions, yet all so pointless...

^Is that throbbing heart for me or for Douglas Adams?
Either way, I'm not wearing any clothes right now...
Quote by EndTheRapture51

m8
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
i'm like a weirdo that nobody likes so if there's a character like that
Quote by So-Cal
i'm like a weirdo that nobody likes so if there's a character like that

Pingu
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by padgea7x
m8

lol
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Some extra in some film.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Emanon because the wanderer life just seems really idyllic to me. Also Tatsuhiro Satou because hikikomori.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Does your boyfriend frequently beat you up?
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by SMH07
Does your boyfriend frequently beat you up?

plus his father was beheaded. #prayforRapture
Quote by ErikLensherr

^ #rekt
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by steve_muse
plus his father was beheaded. #prayforRapture

Whoa whoa, spoilers man.

I haven't reached that part in Rapture's threads yet
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Page 1 of 2