i want to ask how to get over the lightheadedness after grawling i feel it after 10 to 15 sec after i start growling is it normal i am practising from 1 month
Yeh it's normal to get lightheaded when you run out of breath but keep going, you're probably using a lot of air to get the sound you want.
Yep. Back off the amount of air/pressure used. You are either A) putting too much pressure on your vocal cords (where do you think that pressure goes? straight to your head) or B) hyperventilating due to using far too much air.

You blow off all of your CO2 and that causes your blood to go too basic and you fall over.
Quote by merriman44
Yep. Back off the amount of air/pressure used. You are either A) putting too much pressure on your vocal cords (where do you think that pressure goes? straight to your head) or B) hyperventilating due to using far too much air.

You blow off all of your CO2 and that causes your blood to go too basic and you fall over.

thnks man
Quote by shellac5
Yeh it's normal to get lightheaded when you run out of breath but keep going, you're probably using a lot of air to get the sound you want.

thnks