Oh god the whole thing?!
I'd love to do this (I adore the band) but maybe in a couple of months time.
But here's a guy that does a stellar cover that will no doubt be informative at least with positions:
Feed The Horses (Thank You Scientist) - Gabbo Puente
Quote by dmtransmutation
What the Grunge-haters think is just mindless musical nonsense, in reality is the restoration of the old rule of harmony to not write an entire song in one tonality/key
Quote by Elden G20
Oh god the whole thing?!
I'd love to do this (I adore the band) but maybe in a couple of months time.
But here's a guy that does a stellar cover that will no doubt be informative at least with positions:
Feed The Horses (Thank You Scientist) - Gabbo Puente

Yeah, I found that earlier. Tbh the whole tab would be nice but if there's one part I'm hopeless with it's the tapping bit in the chorus that first appears at 1:18ish.
It might make it easier if you slow the video down to 50% speed, you don't lose pitch and can do it within the youtube player.
Quote by dmtransmutation
What the Grunge-haters think is just mindless musical nonsense, in reality is the restoration of the old rule of harmony to not write an entire song in one tonality/key
Quote by Elden G20
It might make it easier if you slow the video down to 50% speed, you don't lose pitch and can do it within the youtube player.

I had no idea you could do that with the youtube player. That's almost as helpful as a tab! haha thanks
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
No worries, have fun
Quote by dmtransmutation