Poll Options
View poll results: Racist?
YES
23 22%
NO
38 36%
It's not racist...but it's also not NOT racist
20 19%
It is not a black & white issue (lol pun)
25 24%
Voters: 106.
Page 1 of 4
http://news.yahoo.com/white-ohio-woman-sues-over-sperm-black-donor-153715939.html

tl;dr sperm bank erroneously gave a lesbian couple a black donor, half-black baby comes out and they're mad as hell.

I find this story so amusing. Just picturing them on the big day, filled with anticipation and joy, and then the baby pops out and they're like "...wtf is this shit?"

So, is their reaction racist?

My co-worker says it's not but then at the same time we've decided it's not NOT racist lol

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Oct 2, 2014,
how could they mix up the samples?

i thought black people had black jizz.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Saw this on cnn last night, was hilarious. She kept talking about the kid being made fun of, and then went on a crying tangent about her not knowing how to do hair. With the obvious implication of not knowing how to do black people hair
Last edited by Wormholes at Oct 2, 2014,
Quote by jakesmellspoo
how could they mix up the samples?

i thought black people had black jizz.

i thought it was brown like melted chocolate
Good.

Bitches want equal rights and then they don't want a black baby...

People suck shit.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
tbf the kid is going to grow up being a black kid to a lesbian couple. thats a shit hand if i ever heard one
pinga
If they chose to not have a black baby then the sperm bank messed up pretty badly. But they still sound a little racist. I mean yea, spend all that time carrying and birthing this kid only to find out it's not what you intended but still.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
shit I should have made a poll

sorry guise

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I went to 7/11 and all I got was this Indian baby.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Wormholes
Saw this on cnn last night, was hilarious. She kept talking about the kid being made fun of, and then went on a crying tangent about her not knowing how to do hair. With the obvious implication of not knowing how to do black people hair

'______________'

i dunno if it can be classed as "racist" but it's shitty perspective whatever label you eventually put on it.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
as a blackish person this amuses me

It is kind of racist I guess
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
If they wanted a white baby they could've went the normal way and gotten the sperm themselves
Um, yeah, it is.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by darkcheef
If they wanted a white baby they could've went the normal way and gotten the sperm themselves

Huh?
this
Quote by darkcheef

lesbians
Quote by darkcheef

Great name for this thread.
when a woman and a woman love each other very much and really dislike the prospect of a non-white child..
If they're mad because the sperm bank messed up then they have every right to be and that is not racist. If they're mad because now they think they have a baby that is hard coded to grow up and do crime then that's pretty racist.
Quote by ChucklesMginty

NICE

YOU GUYS FILL THE POLLLLLLLL

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't think so

They are suing the sperm bank for making a mistake

As long as they raise the child with lots of love and use the money for her benefit then it's ok
ggg1 ggg3

hmm I mean, it's understandable. What if you buy skim milk and drink that for weeks but then you find out it is whole and now you are fat. Except instead of milk it's sperm and instead of fat it's a black baby.
Jokes aside, it's not racist. She chose a specific donor and they inseminated her with sperm from the wrong donor. That's why she's suing. The headline is sensationalist.
Quote by behind_you

As long as they raise the child with lots of love and use the money for her benefit then it's ok

They are already planning on using some of the money for counseling for her.
Quote by Thrill-house
Great name for this thread.

I think "They wanted a white baby" is a great bandname.
Page 1 of 4