We have called the company in charge of our internet more times than Kenny has died. Every time the solution is temporary.

We have one router. 4 cables connected to computers. For some reason 1 computer gets the highest internet speed (40ish) and often times the rest are stuck with 5 and below. Sometimes there are no problems and we all have satisfactory speeds.

So please. Somebody. WHAT THE **** IS THIS SHIT. IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS. HELP YOUR FELLOW BANANA WITH IDEAS
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Sounds like an issue with your router, not the ISP.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
you need a new router
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
actually you just really need a new amp
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
do routers have priority settings for bandwidth?

also, on the line of that question, are 3 problem computers' speeds slower when the faster one is on the internet?
Last edited by Dregen at Oct 3, 2014,
Definitely sounds like a bandwidth problem. Streaming especially takes up a lot of bandwidth. That being said, you'd be better using wifi than just 4 cables connected to the router.
¯\_()_/¯
have you tried turning it off and back on again?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!