Was wondering if any has this speaker and if so what did they think of it? I'm thinking of putting it in my fender 110 SS amp cuz its over 20 years old and could probably use an upgrade. I mainly play blues and some classic rock. Huge John Mayer and SRV fan as well. Anyways, I'm just playing though a MIM strat w/Tex Mex pickups. Any info and comments are welcomed. Thanks
someone had one (i think) but i forget who

i think (could be wrong) it's sort of based on a PA speaker? I could be way off (never tried it) but maybe something a bit more vintage-sounding might be a better plan?

best bet is just to email eminence, they've always been pretty helpful when i emailed them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I had one of those in my Vox Valvetronix AD30VT (I had to sell the amp when I moved).
One of my guitars is also an MIM strat, but with Texas Specials.
IMO it works great for Blues an classic rock tune.

Eminence has a page for each of their speakers listing its specs and other info.
http://www.eminence.com/speakers/speaker-detail/?model=Ragin_Cajun

I was happy with that speaker.
For the AD30VT, it was a good upgrade over the stock speaker.

If I buy again.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Oct 3, 2014,