Seriously his filmography is worse than Goebbel's
19 45%
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2 will probably suck too
17 40%
Rabble rabble rabble
31 74%
Voters: 42.
Page 1 of 2
So a sequel to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and four Adam Sandler movies are now going to be released first on Netflix, in an attempt to upend the traditional system.

Do you guys think that in the future we'll see most movies being released directly to streaming services? I don't see it happening anytime soon, unless it's a monster hit for Netflix. That's a lot of money being circumvented around theaters and DVD stores and I can't imagine a lot the bigger studios would be happy with that.
i think adam sandler movies should only be released one place

the trash
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Maybe, but then I only go to the cinema because I don't have a 20m+ screen in my house.
Four Adam Sandlers are going to be in the sequel to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon?

Well there's a death of a glorious film.
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
Four Adam Sandlers are going to be in the sequel to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon?

Well there's a death of a glorious film.

Actually, one of the 4 Adam Sandler films is going to be the sequel to CTHD.
Are you ready for Crouching Zohan, Hidden Waterboy?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
i don't think so. maybe a new company/service with exclusive brand new films (probably mostly indie type stuff though) but for that to be the majority is something these companies can't get anywhere near handling financially with our $8 a month or anything similar
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I'm sure in 20 or so years from now cinemas will be phased out for the most part and most people will just stream at their homes.
Quote by Wormholes
I'm sure in 20 or so years from now cinemas will be phased out for the most part and most people will just stream at their homes.

that would be pretty lame honesty

Quote by Wormholes

nah
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I like that every poll option is a completely viable option.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
theguitarist didn't pick the first two options

he is unfit to be a moderator

the russians should liquidate him immediately
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
give me Hemlock Grove season 3 or give me death
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Thrashtastic15
who cares about movies, movies suck. tpb best netflix exclusive ainec

The TPB movie is pretty good though. I haven't seen the other two yet though.
Quote by MeTallIcA313

nop
Quote by MeTallIcA313

Then watch them cause the third is complete shit compared to everything else they've done.
Quote by Wormholes
Then watch them cause the third is complete shit compared to everything else they've done.

I'll take your word for it. The new season isn't that great compared to the older episodes, so I can't imagine the new movie being any better. I thought the Big Dirty was pretty good though.
Bojack Horseman is great.

That's my contribution.

EDIT: Also, just remembered that Netflix already do have some Netflix exclusive films. Primarily documentaries.
Last edited by MadClownDisease at Oct 4, 2014,
tpb movies suck :^(

the From Dusk Till Dawn tv series on Netflix is pretty good
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Wormholes

but 4k, and then 4k 3d (which requires double the resolution in data), and so on. most people can't afford that shit
I have not seen the first crouching tiger.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Good, theatres should've been phased out when everyone owned a TV.
TPB movies are as good as the show to me, I'd almost get netflix again to watch season 8.

There is a drive in near my house, 2 movies, 8 dollars, easy to sneak in drinks, and WAY easier to get a blow job.
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 4, 2014,
Crouching Adam Hidden Sandler.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
First of all

Your mum's going to go straight to netflix after she drinks her problems away and cuckolds your dad.

Modern Martial Arts films are the shit. I don't mind being able to see shit for free on netflix because I have the accounts of friends. I also don't give a shit about modern developments in cinema because who has time for that.

Adam Sandler is waiting to die

Trailer Park Boys is promoting the gay agenda and emasculating today's 18-25yr old Male population.
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
nah

It's already happening. Theaters aren't performing half as well as they did 20 years ago.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
I have not seen the first crouching tiger.

Good movie, but not as good as people pretend. Silly motivations and disjointed editing drag it down.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Oct 5, 2014,
Quote by captaincrunk
but 4k, and then 4k 3d (which requires double the resolution in data), and so on. most people can't afford that shit

3d is ****ing pish.

Never seen a film that's been improved by 3d, but every 3d film I've seen has suffered because of the 3d.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by stratkat
There is a drive in near my house, 2 movies, 8 dollars, easy to sneak in drinks, and WAY easier to get a blow job.

I thought I recognized you from somewhere
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Page 1 of 2