Hey, I was checking out the Esp Model Clearance sale, and I've got my eye on the Esp Okkultist, which seems to be going for a super low price. I've never tried one of these, anyone has any idea about the quality of the guitars? condition?
And it says they don't take returns So what about scratches? dings?

Also where do I buy one of these anyway? (Sorry, I'm from India, one of my friend's will be bringing it for me from the U.S, so I'm not really sure how it works )

Is it a good deal going in for a model clearance sale?
what do they want for it and what is the normal price?
What fees/taxes will you have to pay? it may not be worth it
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
The normal price was a bit more then a 1,100 dollars and they're selling them for 600 dollars.

I don't have to pay anything for taxes or customs since someone's getting it along with them
If it is an actually ESP and not a LTD that is a killer price, if it is an LTD which I'm betting it is you can get them used for less
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
The LTD Okkultist is Silenoz's (Dimmu Borgir) signature guitar. You can probably look up a video of him playing the ESP version of it, it's pretty nice, I had my eye on that exact one, truly a killer deal at 50 percent off of what they originally were when they first came out. You won't be disappointed.
Yupp exactly, the same one

BTW where can you purchase one from? Directly off the esp site? And I'm a little worried cause it says no returns, what if there are scratches /dings?
Quote by agentorange2
Yupp exactly, the same one

BTW where can you purchase one from? Directly off the esp site? And I'm a little worried cause it says no returns, what if there are scratches /dings?

Clearance is usually just last year's inventory items or overstock from this year. In this case it's last year's inventory. There shouldn't be any flaws unless noted by ESP, and I looked around and couldn't find anywhere that sold them new anymore, except for the ESP website, so I guess your best option would be emailing ESP directly and asking them yourself if you're still not sure.
Last edited by dylandempsey6 at Oct 6, 2014,