hey guys i hope you have had a nice day like I did, so at around next month im going to be buying my 3rd electric guitar, the most i can go is around 450 bucks (not poor but dont have enough money to spend on something REALLY NICE) so i came across 2 beauties that totally took my breath, first the Epiphone explorer goth, i love the looks of explorers, they look like something a chill guy would use and I have always wanted one, i like how the body is mahogany and is neck-through, made in korea and everything really nice love it, but then a wild V appeared, that Jackson JS32 King V, the price was what stocked me the most, i know its made in china (thats the only thing that is making me skeptical) but the way it looks its just amazing! just like the explorer ive always also wanted a V guitar and that jackson really got me, it is the white with black rims, i also love how it has the floyd rose, then the fast neck and the inlays are just lovely, i am really struggling on choosing which, could you guys help me?
The Explorer has better quality than that specific Jackson. If I had the choice over a high end Jackson or a high end Epiphone, I'd definitely go for the Jackson, but in your situation, the Epiphone would be better.
Quote by dylandempsey6
The Explorer has better quality than that specific Jackson. If I had the choice over a high end Jackson or a high end Epiphone, I'd definitely go for the Jackson, but in your situation, the Epiphone would be better.

thanks everyone, thats true totally goiing for the epiphone
I have a goth Epi Exploder. It's pretty sweet. I wouldn't spend $450 on one, though. I think I got mine for $170 several years ago.
Explorer by miles.

JS series of Jacksons are decent for the money but compared to the Explorer, they're meh.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 5, 2014,