Well, I just traded whatever guitar it was I just got for a Washburn Parallaxe prototype.

Parallaxe inlay

Weird headstock logo

Stephens extended cutaway

The one thing that ruins the look of this guitar for me

So far I'm liking it pretty good, it's the first guitar I've gotten recently that I'm not thinking about trading yet. I'm thinking about changing the pickups out, most likely either a set of Black Winters or Distortions.

And here's my video I did for the one take challenge with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9d7Li8ZO1Y

And according to the dude I got it from's conversation with Washburn this has the neck from the EC and the body from the EXLXTBM. There does seem to be a difference in the base wood of the body though. Production EXLXTBM's are shown to be Maple over Mahogany and the EC is Alder. This one appears to be Maple over Alder so it is a unique mix of the two models.
Last edited by BornToLooze at Oct 5, 2014,
Shit that's sexy. I can see why you think that plastic bit ruins it however I think it really adds to it.

HNGD!
It's not plastic, it's part of the neck. It has a Stephen's extended cutaway on it to give you better access to the high frets. Nuno Bettencourt has it on his guitars, but it's not as noticable.

I just don't get why they couldn't at least make it the same shade as the rest of the guitar.
Yeah, shame that the cutaway is colored black, when the only parts in the guitar that are black are the pickups, the control cover plate and the nut...
Nice score though.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Oct 5, 2014,
Quote by BornToLooze
It's not plastic, it's part of the neck. It has a Stephen's extended cutaway on it to give you better access to the high frets. Nuno Bettencourt has it on his guitars, but it's not as noticable.

I just don't get why they couldn't at least make it the same shade as the rest of the guitar.

Hahah whoops. That's actually really cool, I'll have to look into this.
Nice guitar. And I'd actually like the black cutaway part if the headstock had matching black finish.

HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I can hear your guitar crying "Someone kill me".
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Quote by Kyleisthename
I can hear your guitar crying "Someone kill me".

I know, right? Or at least, "Please God, let him decide to trade me for something else!"

"I swapped Megan Fox for Sophia Loren, but she's got a bit of an accent, you know?"
Funky looking back. HNGD, enjoy!
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
holy FFFF. that is one elegant beast. wow. impressed.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)