Hey All,

So I run this YT channel which is basically a free resource for guitarists. I have recorded 1000's of videos, which took years to make. One day i would love to link up with UG!

Currently I have almost recorded every possible chord and scale, also other videos including backing tracks.

I wanted to provide a more professional service on YouTube as there is so much untrustworthy stuff out there!

Anyway here is the link
www.youtube.com/PGEducation

Would love feedback.

Kind regards,
I would attribute your lack of success on YouTube to your lack of interaction, look at the most famous players on YouTube, I bet you can think of a few?

Rob Chapman, Ola Englund, Keith Merrow, Fluff, I could go on. They all interact and converse, talk to the camera etc.
erm, this isn't free guitar stuff. this is just tuition.

i want free items, give me free physical guitar-related items or i'm reporting you to the authorities for false representation & misleading advertising.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
What the hell is with the hat? And do you know how to speak?
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
you need to talk over your videos. there's nothing you can learn from them which isn't quicker and easier to look up somewhere else. no-one will bother watching a 30 second clip of a scale or chord when you can just look at a chart. you should group more shit into a single lesson and talk over it to explain what you're doing. your videos are more references than lessons, and it's not a good format for it. put all the shit from your current videos into lists you can just read, and then make videos where you actually explain things.
Quote by chrismendiola
You've done this a few times and each thread has been locked. What makes you think it won't this time around?
Each and every of this guy's posts are spot on TS, listen to him ffs.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by PGEducation
I have almost recorded every possible chord and scale

You realise there is an almost infinite number of potential chords & scales right?

Have you posted an infinite number of videos?

Thought not.

Go away until you can back up what you say. It will only take an infinite amount of time, don't worry, we'll all be waiting when you get back.

Honest.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
You realise there is an almost infinite number of potential chords & scales right?

Have you posted an infinite number of videos?

Thought not.

Go away until you can back up what you say. It will only take an infinite amount of time, don't worry, we'll all be waiting when you get back.

Honest.

tbf the guy has like 700 videos. Problem is they kinda suck
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ