So I found a 2012 Gibson LP Studio in worn cherry. I absolutely fell in love with it and just wanted to ask what yall thought of the price. The seller claims it's in mint condition as well. He's selling it for $625 with a soft case included. Is this as good of a deal as I think? Any ideas would be awesome! Thanks guys!
The 2014's are going for around a thousand new do that seems to me like a good price.
Quote by columbiar
The 2014's are going for around a thousand new do that seems to me like a good price.

So there's no reason though this year/model would be cheaper than normal?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
It probably sold for something around $800 or less new (shows $799 on Gibson site, which usually means it sold for about 80% of that in the stores). You decide if that makes it a good deal or not.
I'm speaking in £s, not $s, but I have a 2012 LP Studio in worn brown & paid £599 for it new. Used in the UK they go for about £400ish.

Have you tried searching your local ebay for completed listings of similar guitars? That will give you a good idea of whether it's a good price or not.

Also, can you try it before you buy it? That is always important with Gibsons.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud