Apparently George Washington was a legit badass (SONGWRITING - Week 37)

Poll: Best song?
Poll Options
View poll results: Best song?
Song 1
0 0%
Song 2
5 38%
Song 3
0 0%
Song 4
1 8%
Song 5
1 8%
Song 6
6 46%
Voters: 13.
Ni hao!

(Is that how you spell it? Ni hao? Is that even the greeting in Chinese or am I just spewing bullshit?)
Hi again!

So apparently there’s this new “challenge”, I guess, where you post a pic of yourself when you were a kid, and then nominate other people to do the same...
Who the fuck comes up with this? Where did this start?

I'm blaming 'Murica for starting shit like that. You and your challenges...

The objective of this thread is to vote on the song you like the most, but remember: don't base your vote on the quality of the recording, base it on the content.

Here they are:

1 - "Good Vibes" (nico_9550)

2 - "Care 77 bpm" (Trifonas)

3 - "In Too Deep" (ehbacon)

4 - "In The Wake Of Unfortunate Circumstances" (FoOltz)

5 - "If you listen to the right guitar track you can hear it gradually go out of tune" (whywefight)

6 - "Wood In Two Parts" (MapOfYourHead)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is last week's most voted song, from MapOfYourHead, it's "Sound (Trans)", with 4 votes!
------------------------------------------------------------------

If you too want to become a better songwriter/gigolo consider joining our group (http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mozartfactory/), all the info you need to join this weekly "contest" is there.

The votes will be counted this Thursday. The winner of this week's voting will become a mod in our group.

------------------
Even though I kinda dissed 'Murica in the intro up there, I don't really mean it, because you also make awesome shit like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc

Check out last week's thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1657573
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Oct 6, 2014,
Pretty sure Map's song last week was not called "Paramount". Haha
Quote by FoOltz
Voted for trifonas as well. Dude, your voice is awesome.

Yup, it definitely made the song.
Trifonas song is great

and I really like what MapOfYourHead does
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Thanks guys
Voted for Mapofyourhead..
I actually enoyed FoOltz's one petty much (mind, I rarely enjoy heavier music)..
Just cause you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.
Another thing.. You get to be a mod for just one week? Because there isn't an 'm' next to my name in the posts I make in the group. Does anybody know what happened?
Just cause you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.
^ But the thing I wrote above the video...

@Trifonas Yeah it's one week (except sickman because he makes the albums and stuff).
(He's also Portuguese so... Tugas, unite!) <-- (But that's not the reason why he's a mod)
Voted for Map. Looks like I broke a tie too.

Honourable mentions to Trifonas and ehbacon

EDIT: For the first time ever, there were no second-place ties in the last 8 weeks so the upcoming album is going to be a neat 12 track album with 4 bonus tracks.
Last edited by sickman411 at Oct 7, 2014,