Page 1 of 2
I have this English homework and I have to write about a story that used to scary me when I was a child. Problem is that even if there was one I can't remember. So what about you guys and gals help me with your child-scaring stories?
I went to a hotel once and there was ghosts maybe and then I tried to kill my family then blew up/froze
creepypasta??
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
One day, Mamma said, "Conrad dear,
I must go out and leave you here.
But mind now, Conrad, what I say,
Don't suck your thumb while I'm away.
The great tall tailor always comes
To little boys that suck their thumbs.
And ere they dream what he's about
He takes his great sharp scissors
And cuts their thumbs clean off, - and then
You know, they never grow again."

Mamma had scarcely turn'd her back,
The thumb was in, alack! alack!

The door flew open, in he ran,
The great, long, red-legged scissorman.
Oh! children, see! the tailor's come
And caught our little Suck-a-Thumb.

Snip! Snap! Snip! the scissors go;
And Conrad cries out - Oh! Oh! Oh!
Snip! Snap! Snip! They go so fast;
That both his thumbs are off at last.
Mamma comes home; there Conrad stands,
And looks quite sad, and shows his hands;-
"Ah!" said Mamma "I knew he'd come
To naughty little Suck-a-Thumb."
Write a story about how you never used to read when you were younger, your teacher would be horrified.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by badfish_lewis
One day, Mamma said, "Conrad dear,
I must go out and leave you here.
But mind now, Conrad, what I say,
Don't suck your thumb while I'm away.
The great tall tailor always comes
To little boys that suck their thumbs.
And ere they dream what he's about
He takes his great sharp scissors
And cuts their thumbs clean off, - and then
You know, they never grow again."

Mamma had scarcely turn'd her back,
The thumb was in, alack! alack!

The door flew open, in he ran,
The great, long, red-legged scissorman.
Oh! children, see! the tailor's come
And caught our little Suck-a-Thumb.

Snip! Snap! Snip! the scissors go;
And Conrad cries out - Oh! Oh! Oh!
Snip! Snap! Snip! They go so fast;
That both his thumbs are off at last.
Mamma comes home; there Conrad stands,
And looks quite sad, and shows his hands;-
"Ah!" said Mamma "I knew he'd come
To naughty little Suck-a-Thumb."

Now I know that this was based on an actual story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpBJsVw000w
Quote by UltimateGuizar
One time, I seen a naked picture of Margaret Thatcher.

Same, except Scarlett Johannson
One day... I woke up and went to work. Everything was fine, it seemed like a normal day. Until I came back and heard something hideous. It sounded like some kind of animal, in horrible pain. It was screeching so loudly, phrases which couldn't be heard. I was hesitant to enter the room, one part of me was saying, 'no, don't enter the room', while the other was saying 'go on, you know you want to'. I opened the door and nothing was there... So, assuming everything was still fine, I went to my computer and there it was... my nightmare emerged... it was this thread.
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” Shakespeare - Macbeth
Last edited by MetalRock4ever at Oct 6, 2014,
I ran around circles in my room screaming "BLOODY MARY!" then ts appeared.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U Have Been Spooked By The
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄spooky Skilenton
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌send This To 7 Ppl Or Skelintons Will Eat You
this one time BOO!
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by DukeDeRox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoi3GuxiA7A

This episode made me afraid of water faucets and drains for awhile. I miss the show so much Shame kids don't have a new version or something similar.

i recently spent about 4 hours with a friend trying to find this particular episode

way cornier than i remember
i don't know why i feel so dry
who was phone ??????
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Thank yu mr skeltal
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by RylanThePotato
who was phone ??????

feck

beat me to it
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
There once was a young man who lived all alone in his New York City apartment in Manhattan at $4000 a month with no utilities included. He had just finished medical school only to find that he could only get work as a medical assistant at St. Jones Father of Health and Prayer despite his growing lack of funds. One night on his way home from work he found a small wooden cane on the side of the street with the initials N.R. engraved into it.

He had no idea who it had belonged to, but since the cane looked very nice with its lacquer finish, he decided to take it home with him. The young man walked into his apartment, settled the cane near his desk, got undressed, and went to take a shower. Upon finishing his shower, he grabbed his purple robe, his open toe slippers and settled in for comfort and went to bed.

When waking in the morning the young man found it quite odd and peculiar that he had awoken standing up before his bed, cane sturdy and held in his left hand to prop up his sluggish posture, along with his right hand in the air as if he had been ready to receive a high five. The strangest thing of all was the large amount of cash dollar bills that were spread along his bedside.

The young man had been quite puzzled, but didn't think much of it. He decided to bundle the cash and hide it under his bed when a huge knock had pounded on his front door. "Open up, you hear. There's something you have that I want, and you better give it to me." Scared out of his wits, the man looked through his peephole and saw no one there. He grabbed the cane in a stance of aggression and opened the door, only to find that there was no one there.

He left for work that morning, and came back home later in the evening. Went to bed with composure, but a fickle front of fear disturbed his focal breach. Upon waking, he found himself at a busy corner somewhere in the city. Left hand sturdy on his cane, and right hand in the air ready to slap a bitch. He found his profit, his profit was in pimpin, and pimpin wasn't easy.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
There once was a young man who lived all alone in his New York City apartment in Manhattan at $4000 a month with no utilities included. He had just finished medical school only to find that he could only get work as a medical assistant at St. Jones Father of Health and Prayer despite his growing lack of funds. One night on his way home from work he found a small wooden cane on the side of the street with the initials N.R. engraved into it.

He had no idea who it had belonged to, but since the cane looked very nice with its lacquer finish, he decided to take it home with him. The young man walked into his apartment, settled the cane near his desk, got undressed, and went to take a shower. Upon finishing his shower, he grabbed his purple robe, his open toe slippers and settled in for comfort and went to bed.

When waking in the morning the young man found it quite odd and peculiar that he had awoken standing up before his bed, cane sturdy and held in his left hand to prop up his sluggish posture, along with his right hand in the air as if he had been ready to receive a high five. The strangest thing of all was the large amount of cash dollar bills that were spread along his bedside.

The young man had been quite puzzled, but didn't think much of it. He decided to bundle the cash and hide it under his bed when a huge knock had pounded on his front door. "Open up, you hear. There's something you have that I want, and you better give it to me." Scared out of his wits, the man looked through his peephole and saw no one there. He grabbed the cane in a stance of aggression and opened the door, only to find that there was no one there.

He left for work that morning, and came back home later in the evening. Went to bed with composure, but a fickle front of fear disturbed his focal breach. Upon waking, he found himself at a busy corner somewhere in the city. Left hand sturdy on his cane, and right hand in the air ready to slap a bitch. He found his profit, his profit was in pimpin, and pimpin wasn't easy.

I struggled to not read this in a Russian accent since I just read the entire Russian Creepypasta thread
One time we were audited by the Internal Revenue Service
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by RylanThePotato
I struggled to not read this in a Russian accent since I just read the entire Russian Creepypasta thread

I was hoping the story would just continue on with his monotonous life until he is old and decrepit and needs to use the cane himself.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Eastwinn
i recently spent about 4 hours with a friend trying to find this particular episode

way cornier than i remember

I think Are You Afraid of the Dark was a lil less corny than Goosebumps so you should give it a watch or just the JonTron youtube series on it
you wanna hear some legit spooky shit?

i googled "spooky skeletons" and found a pic of a furry with a skull crying tears of cum. seriously. idk if thats okay to post here
Quote by deadsmileyface

i googled "spooky skeletons" and found a pic of a furry with a skull crying tears of cum. seriously. idk if thats okay to post here

so far I've found SpoonyBard's avatar, that douchey JonTron neckbeard, a couple of MLP things and this:
Quote by deadsmileyface

Quote by Baby Joel
this one time BOO!

Oh man! Don't even...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by deadsmileyface

Jesus Wept
Jesus Wept

Jesus Wept
You were born, and were a child where everything was done for you.

Then you grew, went to school, left, found a job. You had fun with friends.

You found a companion, had children. Some of your friends went away.

You sometimes argued with your companion; then, later, your children.

You became weaker, more prone to sickness.

You became dependent on others. Your were more forgetful than before. You suspected your family was waiting for you to die so they could inherit your possessions.

Then you died.
TS'S mother

(Yes two pages in and we finally had that one)
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Page 1 of 2