The mixes are rather dark, but I suppose that's the way of the doom.

Nice nuances you guys have in your songs, it has that doom ambiance and sometimes goes for a more "rocky" thing. It really makes it a lot original and strongly catches the listener's attention.

I felt like Fear the Night wasn't complete at all, it's very short and ends in a moment I felt something bigger was coming.

Everything is really well composed and produced, keep up the good work guys!
Quote by mp8andrade

Nice nuances you guys have in your songs, it has that doom ambiance and sometimes goes for a more "rocky" thing. It really makes it a lot original and strongly catches the listener's attention.

Haha, we rearranged, chopped up, and extended that song so many times. I think we were just so sick of it at that point that we wanted it to be short and over with quickly. That's why it's on a single as a B-side :P
Anyway, thank you!
I don't have any money to actually buy it but I really like it man. I will definetly show it to some people because you guys have a really good sound going
CF_Mono,
Thank you for the reviews! Now your tune: Interesting/good/different intro guitar tone. This has a live feel, which I think is good, because the audio quality is relatively good (live recordings often have crappy audio quality if you haven't already noticed). I'm certainly not complaining, though I didn't think it sounded that doom-y much of the time (though I'm no authority on doom); though I guess the lyrics are doom-ish. I often find doom depressing, though I liked this, so take that as a compliment. The vocals are well done, and the guitar playing is good too. I like the melodies. Cool outro. Do I detect a spiritual element in the lyrics (send me a private message if you wish)?