hi guys,
ive searched online now but cant find a similar problem so i thought id ask here, i have an ibanez electric acoustic, and im getting a buzz everytime i play the d a and e strings, when i turn the guitar vertically it doesnt make the buzz, ive tried taking strings off, moving cables inside and even checking the braces but nothing is working and its really beginning to frustrate me.
i dont know if this has contributed but ive literally just got back from a couple months travelling in europe but had a de humidifier inside guitar.
thanks in advance
Buy an electric. Problem solved.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by mradd9
just got back from a couple months travelling in europe
thanks in advance

Yup, there's your problem right there.
American acoustics are not compatible with European regions.
I don't know man, did you sight down the neck of the guitar to make sure it hasn't been warped while you were traveling, or that the nut hasn't been slightly knocked out of place?
Does it buzz when you fret the string or just when you pluck an open string?
Your guitar probably needs a truss rod adjustment.

If the problem wasn't there before you left for europe and it's there now, then what has happened is that temperature and humidity changes have caused your neck to expand and contract, affecting the curvature of the neck. Which would explain why you're getting fret buzz.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 7, 2014,
Just open strings it buzzes. Yeah the neck seems fine I looked around it a few times and seems fine. It has been ok the whole time I travelled but when I got it out back in uk it has now started buzzing. It did before buzz a little but that was down to a loose brace that I had repaired and it isn't coming from same location.
Thanks guys.
Quote by mradd9
Just open strings it buzzes. Yeah the neck seems fine I looked around it a few times and seems fine. It has been ok the whole time I travelled but when I got it out back in uk it has now started buzzing. It did before buzz a little but that was down to a loose brace that I had repaired and it isn't coming from same location.
Thanks guys.

Probably warped way up around the first fret, I had that same problem and ended up with a cracked headstock
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day