Studiologic PS-15 Sustain Pedal. Would this have any effect on my guitar? Is it even compatible?
It's a keyboard footswitch.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I know what it is, I was just wondering if it's compatible with guitar amps and what effect it might have on the electronics of the amp.
Too many variables.

We would need the switch schematic and the model and/or schematic of the amp in question to answer that.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
All above are correct. It's just a momentary switch that makes a keyboards internal sustain function work. It is not even a good sustain pedal. It's a inexpensive $15-20.00 pedal like you'd get thrown in with an inexpensive keyboard.
As the posts above said, that will only work with a keyboard. If you want a similar effect on
a guitar you should look into something like the Electro Harmonix Freeze pedal
It may work to change channels on your amp if it has a 1/4" footswitch plug for that
I just found it in an old box, no intention of buying something similar for my guitar. If it doesn't work I'll just throw it out lol
Quote by Tempoe
It may work to change channels on your amp if it has a 1/4" footswitch plug for that

Na, it's a momentary footswitch. Need latching for that. Only thing I can think of that it might work with, guitar-oriented, is a delay pedal with an input for a tap tempo. It might work as a tap tempo, but even that, only maybe. Not all momentary switches are equal.